MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Vatoloco said:
hey tom, i only saw 1 but i may have goofed up?
the one is LA has been there for a while,but someone i think it was you?

who said its a replica and not the real deal.

maybe i should be a car thief, lol :ahhh:

steal only from the cars on the dealership lot so the dealer has to buy them new cars :banghead: LOL im just joking id never go that low :bash: :bash:
There was one with a Termignoni sticker on the exhaust, that one could have been an official version, but since he lied about the wheels being magnesium (He said the bike had painted Mag Stars, when it really had Painted aluminum Stars), I figures that it was a bit "Sketchy"

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
Well... the dealer wants a lot more than that, but he overprizes his stock anyway :blah: Little secret: the SP kit is mounted on a SR , so it has the SPR engine :jerkoff:
Alex put his kit on a 312R, and is selling it :mouthwate :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Maximum Velocity said:
Well... the dealer wants a lot more than that, but he overprizes his stock anyway :blah: Little secret: the SP kit is mounted on a SR , so it has the SPR engine :jerkoff:

he must not care about selling stuff, if he overprices it. i know what the SR is,i doubt there any in the states, the closest one i see on the registry is from mexico.

the kit was $10k and the spr was $25k so how much more is a SR?

is Mv in love with this dealer as he always orders rare stuff?

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Vatoloco said:
he must not care about selling stuff, if he overprices it. i know what the SR is,i doubt there any in the states, the closest one i see on the registry is from mexico.

the kit was $10k and the spr was $25k so how much more is a SR?

is Mv in love with this dealer as he always orders rare stuff?
Well... MV was in love with this dealer a few years ago. Now they had a falling out and it's not an official dealer anymore since a year...

This was the showroom in the end of 2004 with enough interesting stuff:

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
after today i an add the Brutale Corse & F4 312 Corse to my list

41 - 45 of 45 Posts