Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
281 Posts
spalding12 said:
my BMW K1200GT....
153 horsepower..... 150# HEAVIER than the brutale.... even when stomping on it.... will get 35mpg.... and will get 54 mpg when riding it sedately
I empathize - My 2000 S3 bests 40 mpg, and my 4-door IS300 approaches parity with the Brutale on the highway, as well.

I suspect they guzzle gas to generate that throaty sound we all rave about... ;)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
70 Posts
I get about 100 miles/tank before the light comes on - prob. another 20 miles until fully empty. This is a mix of highway/fast back roads. Likely more if just cruising on the highway.

·
Registered
735 Posts
i dunno i just fill it when it wants to be fed, btw you post too much - :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
yes.......
my exhuberance over this bike has fueled my OVERposting :stopp:
i hope i haven't offended anyone :toothless
Keep posting Greg, I have found more out about the bike since you started posting than I did before. It's good to get everyone involved and feeding back with their stories, improvements etc... Keep it up

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aussie MV said:
Keep posting Greg, I have found more out about the bike since you started posting than I did before. It's good to get everyone involved and feeding back with their stories, improvements etc... Keep it up
that's very kind of you to say... i really appreciate it
i'm happy that i'll know more about my 910R by the time it arrives
i'm thankful for all that's been taught to me so far...
i'm happy to have sparked dialogue that has helped folks appreciate all that MV has to offer

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Although it's a 750...I see MPG doesn't differ between the 910.

If I fill to the lip, I get anywhere between 97-104 before the light comes on, regardless of how hard or easy I drive it. I can drive it redline blasting each gear all day long, or cruising the highway at 5K rpm, or cruising the city rolling around at 8K rpm, or relaxing in the city cruising at 3-4K rpm....the lights never fail to come on around 100 miles...mindboggling...so since it doesn't matter, I drive it like I stole it.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 22 Posts