MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how much the 2010 are going for now in terms of discounts off new bikes - or used 2010 model?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just curious how much the 2010 are going for now in terms of discounts off new bikes - or used 2010 model?

IF the price increases by MV might be able to get close to your purchase price. I am counting on that when I trade my 2011 F4 in for the F4RR

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uh Oh..............
There's nothing wrong my F4. It's just that I haven't ridden it much in the past few months.

Well, actually, ever since I've gotten addicted to RC helicopters, that's were most of my time and attention has gone. This picture was taken two weeks ago and I've added two more helis since then. It's a sickness. And, if I sell my MV, I can get even sicker. :silly:

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
And, if I sell my MV, I can get even sicker. :silly:
Isn't the F4 your only bike now? If so, then don't put all of your eggs in one basket. R/C helis are interesting toys, but sport bikes are in your blood and something that you ride, versus control.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Isn't the F4 your only bike now? If so, then don't put all of your eggs in one basket. R/C helis are interesting toys, but sport bikes are in your blood and something that you ride, versus control.
Couldn't the same be said for women? :shitfan: :later:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
RC helicopters

There's nothing wrong my F4. It's just that I haven't ridden it much in the past few months.

Well, actually, ever since I've gotten addicted to RC helicopters, that's were most of my time and attention has gone. This picture was taken two weeks ago and I've added two more helis since then. It's a sickness. And, if I sell my MV, I can get even sicker. :silly:
RC helicopters huh?:shocker:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
mate
yes i re iterate that sentiment
come to ur senses man
rc helicopters are fun.. but to get rid of yr f4...... ahhhhh no

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Aren't these helicopters a bit geeky?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Don't know about that but I do know that I can wreck one of the $30.00 ones in 2.4 seconds:bawling:
So next time Carl can say go wreck an other Helicopter? Less costly than a BMW though....:stickpoke

1 - 18 of 18 Posts