MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
520 chain and 43 tooth rear sproket (If I can find someone who makes it for the F4 1k). More miles...

·
Registered
184 Posts
This is the next mod.. I had a conversation with RaceTech in Corona Ca. and they can remove the old fork bottom and install this.. I'll be sending the forks out to them next week- I'm looking to get rid of the lousy nissin's.. christ those are a PITA.. I guess I was just spoiled with my old brake setup on my Ducati (Brembo Golds, with full floating discs and radial pumps) and the nissin's in comparison were just not in the same league- I have a feeling that some of the slop with the nissins comes form the 6 pots and the difficulty to bleed them, but I've spent hours bleeding the things and they are only marginally better..

Coleman. :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Col3man, that looks like a sweet setup. I can't wait to do that one, but it will be a while.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Col3man said:
This is the next mod.. I had a conversation with RaceTech in Corona Ca. and they can remove the old fork bottom and install this.. I'll be sending the forks out to them next week- I'm looking to get rid of the lousy nissin's.. christ those are a PITA.. I guess I was just spoiled with my old brake setup on my Ducati (Brembo Golds, with full floating discs and radial pumps) and the nissin's in comparison were just not in the same league- I have a feeling that some of the slop with the nissins comes form the 6 pots and the difficulty to bleed them, but I've spent hours bleeding the things and they are only marginally better..

good luck
pretty setup

THIS, of course, is the main reason i wanted the 910R over the S

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
419 Posts
Col3man said:

Col3man.. I was recently looking at master cylinders so as to replace the Nissin model that comes with the F4. Have you by chance looked at any other brands other then Brembo? I don't know anything in this area.. I have heard of a company called AP Racing ( http://apracing.com/ ) that makes braking components. I have no idea if they are as good or not as the Brembos. Do you happen to know about them?

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Rapid Bike module and carbon rear hugger.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
184 Posts
netizen said:
Col3man.. I was recently looking at master cylinders so as to replace the Nissin model that comes with the F4. Have you by chance looked at any other brands other then Brembo? I don't know anything in this area.. I have heard of a company called AP Racing ( http://apracing.com/ ) that makes braking components. I have no idea if they are as good or not as the Brembos. Do you happen to know about them?

I know that the Calipers they make are really good.. I dunno about the cylinders.. I like the Brembos as they are Radial (they have standard as well, but the radials are really nice.. I have also seen (I forget who's, at MotoGP) with Magura Cylinders and those look very nice as well.. http://www.motorrad.magura.com/english/frameset/frameset_en.htm?http://www.motorrad.magura.com/english/home/home.htm~mainFrame

Coleman. :angel:

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Next mods in about a month or so will be mid pipe, silencers, BMC filter and PC3r. I hope to gain a new brown stain in my pants. :D

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Velocemoto said:
My next mod...hmmmm
Lots of exercise, drop 4 kg's for this summer's trackdays.
The bike is better than me, so no more mods for a while.

Maybe new front pads.......HH sintered ones, and a new set of boots already
you are too humble...

how about a 1000cc motor?:D or the 1000R? :naughty: :naughty:

as I told you, I will go rob the bank with you. :flamethro

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I was hoping to get the PC fitted next week but I'm working away again so it will be September before I get around to it. :bawling: I will probably need a new set of tyres soon too, possibly try the Michelin 2CT's.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts