MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up from Chad's thread, this interesting conundrum was posed.

This is surely subjective, but there's a great range from which to choose: Ago; CC; Tambourini; LH44 (sorry, but it has to be up there!). And the Serie Oro cannot be neglected also.

So, is there a 'definitive' most desirable?

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
The one in my garage.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
The most desirable one is the one i can afford and be allowed to buy.. It's great to dream, but sometimes you have to be realistic. I would like an Aston Martin but might have to sell both kidneys and maybe a few other parts....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
F4 Agostini and F4 Tamburini

Both 1st gen of the F4 1000, which for me is "the" modern MV Agusta. One has the classic MV colours and is a tribute to other times and to Agostini itself. The other is just beautiful.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Mine!

Reactions: Black_Gold_Saw

·
Registered
7,773 Posts
Which ever one you put your personal touch on and make your own. I love the Tambo and the CC. But I would still want to change things on them. I have just about got mine perfect for me. maybe no one else, but to me she is almost perfect.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Which ever one you put your personal touch on and make your own. I love the Tambo and the CC. But I would still want to change things on them. I have just about got mine perfect for me. maybe no one else, but to me she is almost perfect.
Couldn't have been said better. Look, I love the F4 Tamburini and CC but I not everything on these bikes is perfect to me. For example, the alcantara seat on thd Tamburini starts to look like monkey butt affer a while so I might change it out for a different material and something, well, less red. I also would like to add OEM carbon fiber heel guards, if such a thing ever existed and can still be had. To each their own!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Couldn't have been said better. Look, I love the F4 Tamburini and CC but I not everything on these bikes is perfect to me. For example, the alcantara seat on thd Tamburini starts to look like monkey butt affer a while so I might change it out for a different material and something, well, less red. I also would like to add OEM carbon fiber heel guards, if such a thing ever existed and can still be had. To each their own!
Agree, the Alcantara was the wrong material to use for a seat cover. I'm lucky enough to have a spare red mono seat. So the original Tambo alcantara seat has been stored in plastic for over 11 years now.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts