MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Errrr your local MV dealer would be my first stop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
local dealer said that they do not have any written information on exactly what has changed...Due to the lack of information I am trying to work it out for myself...what was installed on the bike when I received it (2015 B3RR) and what version they just installed (Updated). They are saying version 0515BM16 was just installed (Updated) but I can not find any information explaining what this is or what the difference is with the original software

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Software updates can vary between Countries, so a good idea is to sort of mention where in the world you are Chad.
Are you having a problem, why do you need to know these details as they are very seldom laid out to owners ?

·
Registered
402 Posts
All I can say is that the fueling on my 2015 B3RR is exceptional. Furking awesome. Would not want anyone to update or change mine the way it is now.

Late on Sunday I did my favourite 'short' loop - a ride that takes me exactly an hour door to door and I was literally whooping and laughing to myself all the way.

How does one see what version is installed on one's bike?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
All I can say is that the fueling on my 2015 B3RR is exceptional. Furking awesome. Would not want anyone to update or change mine the way it is now.

Late on Sunday I did my favourite 'short' loop - a ride that takes me exactly an hour door to door and I was literally whooping and laughing to myself all the way.

How does one see what version is installed on one's bike?
Great to hear, the 800 I rode was awesome too. Only the dealer can see what's on the ECU mate.

·
Registered
233 Posts
i really really need to know if standard B3 800 not RR also have the same perfect fueling ? the last update with LED taillight and Grey dot LCD dash.. oh and also unhidden rear brake reservoir...

if its smoother and much cooler engine... i would trade mine (B3 675 2015)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts