MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yesterday is my record... 80 miles, my hand went numb, lol .... hey common gimme a break, my bike's new and its still winter :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
i rode nearly 600 miles from Lyon to St Tropez, in total for 1 week I did 2400 miles from Doncaster to Monaco GP and back. I will do it again next year maybe. I loved it but I will admit it was not the most comfortable trip

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hell im lucky to get 60 miles on my Brutale before hurting...guess im getting old. Back in 98 i took my brand new CBR900RR 1220 miles in 18 hours one way from Louisiana to Tucson, within two weeks i had logged almost 4500 miles.

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i rode nearly 600 miles from Lyon to St Tropez, in total for 1 week I did 2400 miles from Doncaster to Monaco GP and back. I will do it again next year maybe. I loved it but I will admit it was not the most comfortable trip
That's beat me, although most of my mileage was traveling on "A" roads around Wales in Britain (UK), it took me a week off work to get over it, still I'm going to do it again this year.:f4:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Netizen and I did about 515 miles in a day of twisties (12 hours total) mid last year on our F4's. Was very enjoyable!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I did 300 miles. We rode from Lancaster Pa. to St Michaels MD. The last 50 coming home really hurt my ass.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
There is a member here who rode from California to CT on his F4. He doesn't post very often though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Netizen and I did about 515 miles in a day of twisties (12 hours total) mid last year on our F4's. Was very enjoyable!
Same here in about the same time frame. I did this up through Deal's Gap and the Cherohola Skyway in the Smoky Mountains this past September. All in all about 1200 miles in 3 days that trip.

·
Registered
100 Posts
There is a member here who rode from California to CT on his F4. He doesn't post very often though.
Wow, that's west-coast to east-coast (corect me if I'm wrong...). Impressive.

Never did more than 200 miles in one day on my F4. Used to ride to the south of France before I switched from a '94 Fireblade to a '96 Aprilia RS 250... Now I use my van to take my bike where I want my riding done.

·
Registered
82 Posts
582 miles, Went from North Devon in the south west to Dover in the south east and back in one day. Then went out and got a new gel seat/ hand grips and a replacement for the CAT.

·
Registered
447 Posts
ive done some 700+ miles days on other bikes but just
got the F4, went 120 miles on it last staurday and i was
just fine - reading these posts makes me want to leave
the office and go RIDE !!!!

steve

·
Registered
150 Posts
Breakfast in Narbonne in south west France (near Spanish Border) to Ipswich England for supper. Total 845 miles.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Phoenix, Arizona to Los Angeles, CA in August 2001 - 400 miles on a 750 F4 in 110 degree heat. Never over heated either. Faster I went, the cooler the bike got.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm the member who crossed the country on my F4 the year after doing a round trip (7,200 miles) in a couple of weeks. I did Nashville, TN to my home in CT (998 miles) in 17 hrs on my Ducati 748... ouch!

The F4 750 is more painful than the 748, but then I was a year older and a year wiser (49), so I was only doing 600-750 miles a day so that I wouldn't need 4 martinis to kill the pain... just 2 or 3.

At one point I remember buying a small hot water bottle to sit on while riding, it didn't help but it lets you know how desperate I was.

The amazing thing is that after all those ball busting miles, I just had my first child at the age of 50.:nutkick:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts