MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the talk that I had lately with my wife. She replied to me 'for a motorcycle? Nothing at all'. I said 'Wrong; TWO F4 1078 RR 312'

And here you go :D

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
You picked up a second? Nice!
:mouthwate :mouthwate
You get two "drools".

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Any Brutie.....:stickpoke

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx all...

No not from Joppen. Let's say from a friend that had some misfortune happening to him....

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Congratulations! One can never have too many MV's.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Well, I have two MVs and I only want one...I guess if you have the garage space it is a nice thing but I find too many bikes and you are forever tinkering or servicing them and not riding them anything like enough.

Mind you I could move to a bigger garage !

joe

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Or sleep less, Joe. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Which begs the questions: How many MVs is really enough? Answer: One more.....

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats a tough one to answer me personally i love the italian bikes to death but if i was able to have 4 or 5 bikes in my garage I'd be perfectly happy
Well... Four is exactly the amount of italian bikes I have in my garage... If this MV stays the Aprilia has to go. The other Aprilia already has to go! Conciderations, conciderations...

But if I could I would have MV models... Yes also the Bruties Randy, but not before I have all the F4's :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well... Four is exactly the amount of italian bikes I have in my garage... If this MV stays the Aprilia has to go. The other Aprilia already has to go! Conciderations, conciderations...

But if I could I would have MV models... Yes also the Bruties Randy, but not before I have all the F4's :D
what kind of aprilia are you selling? pretty soon im going to be in the market for a rsv4 my friend had one and traded it in on a kawi zx-10 i wanted to beat him up he straight gave the bike away but i loved everuthing about it

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well... If I keep this F4 I'll be selling a RSV Mille and I am selling a RS 125 anyway.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Is your wife riding one of them? Would be sweet for both to have a ride together, but each one on his bike! No more passenger´s stress anymore! Or maybe you don´t want to give her that idea...:jsm:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts