MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I wouldn't hope too much on getting below retail on a 312. It's the "fastest production motorcycle in the world" and there aren't too many being made.

·
Registered
140 Posts
No deals that I know of... I did get 3% off because I paid cash (after I told them I wanted to put it on my CC).

OTD... $27,200.00'ish....

-W

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
27k!! Wow arent you better off then getting a Senna? Senna is about 6 lbs lighter, has a better midrange and looks better?! And it has all those carbon bits too dont it?

PS: I doubt the 9 more hp at the top end in the 312 or the 6 lb less weight of the Senna make any real world difference...just threw it in there for stats. I myself cant decide between a 312 or a Senna. About to take the plunge in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
suryad said:
27k!! Wow arent you better off then getting a Senna? Senna is about 6 lbs lighter, has a better midrange and looks better?! And it has all those carbon bits too dont it?

PS: I doubt the 9 more hp at the top end in the 312 or the 6 lb less weight of the Senna make any real world difference...just threw it in there for stats. I myself cant decide between a 312 or a Senna. About to take the plunge in 2 weeks.
I'd look into the how much the Ti exhaust costs on the Senna (not sure). I know for the 312 it's about $6400 with the chip (no other options as of yet and they are not available). Add another $4200 for changing out the black plastic for carbon.

It's a really tough choice.. I've never seen a Senna....

-W

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nope, the 16,500 euro was what I paid in March. At the time the exchange rate came to a little over $22k. Exchange rate isn't nearly as friendly today.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
AF Agusta said:
Nope, the 16,500 euro was what I paid in March. At the time the exchange rate came to a little over $22k. Exchange rate isn't nearly as friendly today.
But you got it directly from the factory, right?
And no VAT or transport expenses.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
weskro said:
I'd look into the how much the Ti exhaust costs on the Senna (not sure). I know for the 312 it's about $6400 with the chip (no other options as of yet and they are not available). Add another $4200 for changing out the black plastic for carbon.

It's a really tough choice.. I've never seen a Senna....

-W
Dealer told me 4k on the Ti exhaust. I guess there could be a difference in the pipes for the 312r and the senna as the newer model is euro3 compliant or something. It is a tough choice....one I am sweating a lot on.....the Senna just looks so much better than the 312s.......

·
Registered
140 Posts
suryad said:
Dealer told me 4k on the Ti exhaust. I guess there could be a difference in the pipes for the 312r and the senna as the newer model is euro3 compliant or something. It is a tough choice....one I am sweating a lot on.....the Senna just looks so much better than the 312s.......
The R312 pipes are different than the F41000R / S..... Believe me, we crawled all over the thing at the dealership trying to see if I could save a few grand, no go.

-W

1 - 16 of 16 Posts