MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what exactly behind the Maps from the Turismo ?

Sport

Touring

Rain

what are the Standards like hp... and all the other adjustment??

I had a look in the Owner Manual but couldn't find anything :-(

... and which mode are you driving at most? Sport , Touring?

·
Registered
261 Posts
iirc, sport is 110 hp, touring is 90 hp, rain is 80 hp. Not sure on the details for engine response, braking, etc.

Whenever I'm 2-up I'm in touring mode. When I'm riding solo, switch between touring and sport depending on the conditions/circumstances. Main difference I feel is initial throttle response (touring is a bit slower).

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
iirc, sport is 110 hp, touring is 90 hp, rain is 80 hp.
That's the output figures I was lead to believe. However, when arranging my insurance yesterday they looked the bike up on the database and then asked if mine was the 110hp or 125hp version. Didn't know that there was such a model, have we been short changed or is the output actually 125hp? Maybe, with my cynical hat on, this is press bikes only?

I said that I wasn't aware of a 125hp model and that my dealer had stated it as being 110hp and left it at that.

This morning I downloaded an MV tech sheet fro the bike, this was from another site, not mvagusta.com and lo and behold it states 125hp as max output, looks like an official MV document. The similar document from the MV site does state 110hp.

Possibly the document I found was pre-production.

·
Registered
465 Posts
That's the output figures I was lead to believe. However, when arranging my insurance yesterday they looked the bike up on the database and then asked if mine was the 110hp or 125hp version. Didn't know that there was such a model, have we been short changed or is the output actually 125hp? Maybe, with my cynical hat on, this is press bikes only?

I said that I wasn't aware of a 125hp model and that my dealer had stated it as being 110hp and left it at that.

This morning I downloaded an MV tech sheet fro the bike, this was from another site, not mvagusta.com and lo and behold it states 125hp as max output, looks like an official MV document. The similar document from the MV site does state 110hp.

Possibly the document I found was pre-production.
Is your insurance company referring to the HP rated at the crank or the rear wheel?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts