MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 910R goes much faster than a 12-cylinder Jaguar. Apparently. Not that I would ever engage in that sort of behaviour...

It's also rumoured that the Jag got a flying start away from the lights and still managed to 'lose'...

:naughty:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sventekoz said:
A 910R goes much faster than a 12-cylinder Jaguar. Apparently. Not that I would ever engage in that sort of behaviour...

It's also rumoured that the Jag got a flying start away from the lights and still managed to 'lose'...

There is no such thing as a 12-cylinder Jaguar. Some claim theirs have 11 operating cylinders but that's never been confirmed by independent testing. ;)

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
emmvee said:
There is no such thing as a 12-cylinder Jaguar. Some claim theirs have 11 operating cylinders but that's never been confirmed by independent testing. ;)
:laughing:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I had the same sort of epiphany yesterday, although mine was vs. a prick in a Mercedes S class. Why won't cagers ever learn.

:f4: :yo:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
pbbrutale said:
I had the same sort of epiphany yesterday, although mine was vs. a prick in a Mercedes S class. Why won't cagers ever learn.

:f4: :yo:
while the bike is much faster than ANY cage....
that "prick in the Mercedes" can easily KILL you
so...
sometimes, it's better to LOSE that race, if you know what i mean

we like you and hope that you'll be around this fine forum for a long, long time

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
32 Posts
well,playing with the local CHP-how fast it is...........he is now in the shopping phase of turning to the dark side (910r).

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We can add a Ferrari 308GTS to the list... (cough, cough)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Only thing that'll give the 910R a hard time would probably be that veyron :)

Okay, that LP640 is also pretty quick, too

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Sventekoz said:

:yo: :laughing:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
admin said:
Only thing that'll give the 910R a hard time would probably be that veyron :)

Okay, that LP640 is also pretty quick, too
Awwww! Don't spoil the fun of discovery! :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Will be getting my 910R next Saturday. Tell me that this kind of behaviour will not happen. I think I could enjoy screwing with the ricer boys and their fart can Hondas a little.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yamadogr1 said:
Will be getting my 910R next Saturday. Tell me that this kind of behaviour will not happen. I think I could enjoy screwing with the ricer boys and their fart can Hondas a little.
Don't worry - it'll never happen (cough,cough) :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts