ENGINE: single cylinder 4 stroke
GEARS: 6 STARTING: electric with automatic decompressor
COOLING: by liquid
IGNITION: C.D.I. electronic, with adjustable advance
CARBURETOR: Kehin MX 41, dia 41
FRONT BRAKE: 320mm
REAR BRAKE: 220 mm
FRONT FORK : Upside down hydraulic telescopic fork, dia 50mm
REAR SUSPENSION: Progressive, with patented eccentric system for the continuous adjustment of the set-up, single shock absorber with external spring preload, rebound and compression damping.
FRONT/REAR TYRES: 120/70-17 160/60-17
KERB WEIGHT: 132 Kg
WHEELBASE: 1437,3mm
MIN. GROUND CLEARANCE: 333mm
SEDDLE HEIGHT: 900mm
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 13 lt

PM me your email addresses and I can email you the FULL size pics..and I do mean FULL

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
James, where did you get these, I can't find any info?

I have been looking into getting a Husky for commuting/track days, and this would be my dream bike for that.

Do what the service intervals are going to be like? I really liked the Aprilia SXV till I found out the service interval hours are basically race-spec, not much worth for the street. Is it intended to be a street-legal track bike, or a sweet motard street-fighter?

·
Registered
822 Posts
That lower triple tree sure does look familiar.....screwy lookin bike.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fazer6 said:
James, where did you get these, I can't find any info?

I have been looking into getting a Husky for commuting/track days, and this would be my dream bike for that.

Do what the service intervals are going to be like? I really liked the Aprilia SXV till I found out the service interval hours are basically race-spec, not much worth for the street. Is it intended to be a street-legal track bike, or a sweet motard street-fighter?

The intervals should be the same as the 610 IE (the SM610 and TE are injected for '07). You can expect normal thumper maint from what I know, last forever.

Nate mentioned the Single Sided swingarm. From what I know this was the intention when it was to be badged an MV, once moved as a Cagiva then finally Husky it went to one of their standard swingarms.

The chassis adjustment is very interesting!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts