MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
That are great videos Alessandro. Thanks for sharing those with us.

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
... i do this every winter :)
No disrespect to your skills. I really enjoyed watching. But why do you do this every winter? Just curious.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep.. every winter.. i started at 17 years old with a Ducati monster but that was much easier... within a 3 day period i would take it apart, clean every piece, change or modify anything that was suppose to be changed and then rebuild it from the ground up... then at 19 i bought the F4 and have done the same thing but with this one it takes a little bit longer... consider that to put it together from start to finish and doing everything VERY CALMY it takes me about 15 hours of just building time..at the moment i'm 26 so let's just say that i've done it a few times :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice work !!

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
yep.. every winter.. i started at 17 years old with a Ducati monster but that was much easier... within a 3 day period i would take it apart, clean every piece, change or modify anything that was suppose to be changed and then rebuild it from the ground up... then at 19 i bought the F4 and have done the same thing but with this one it takes a little bit longer... consider that to put it together from start to finish and doing everything VERY CALMY it takes me about 15 hours of just building time..at the moment i'm 26 so let's just say that i've done it a few times :)
But what is obvious to those of us with limited skills is how talented one must be to accomplish this. This exercise is a very challenging task that requires tremendous skill, patience, focus, planning, and execution.

Think of the sense of accomplishment that must come from knowing that you've massaged every single part, every nut and bolt, every system on the bike as you ride it down the road.

I'm betting that there are fewer than a hundred people on the planet with that level of focus, not to mention skill.

I'd suggest that you continue to do this as long as you remain interested, and video each one. When you're old, you'll be able to look back with pride on these projects. With luck, you'll be able to share these accomplishments with your kids and grand kids.

I'm really impressed. :)

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Bloody Hell that is awesome , Next time you come to Australia you can stay at my place, my brutale 1078 is waiting ,and just as a bonus i am Italian and speak the language.Lol

cheers eddy

1 - 20 of 50 Posts