MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, on three separate occasions (over a a period of months), I have called FbF for parts quotes on 5 different parts.

Each time a nice lady (polite) answers and takes my info, and says she has to look it up in the system, and get back to me.

Each time, I never hear back from them. What's up with them? :jerkoff:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
hmmm...I have always had excellent parts service from them...maybe they have one bad one in the bunch.....I would give them another shot, tell them your problems of the past (not x girlfriends) and see what happens.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've had the same luck with Iron Horse Classics here in VA. Twice I requested price on parts and never got a call back.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
I've also had great service from FBF. Always called back.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've had mixed service from them too. Whoever works the phone in the parts dept., be it a guy or girl, take forever to get back. Oh, and don't bother emailing them. I sent 2 emails in early Feb and am still waiting for a response. They're like the US equivalent of Emoto UK.

·
Administrator
20,013 Posts
Andrea (was a member here) used to give me great service...but she left last year....My last order was with Corse Superbikes in Wisconsin.....waiting patiently for a new dealer in Atlanta area so I can go stare at them instead of waiting by the phone or email.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I ended up using Gold Coast Motorsports on Long Island - they have been very helpful. Specifically, I've worked over the phone with a "Danny" and he was both knowledgable, helpful, and expedient in processing orders.

I guess the economy is so good in Philly that FbF just doesnt want/need any parts customers.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
....waiting patiently for a new dealer in Atlanta area......

I've got the building, you've got the knowledge....Unfortunately, we'd both likely take a pay cut....:wtf:

·
Registered
228 Posts
These guys customized my F4 and did amazing work. Their top wrenchers are among the best. Their sales manager is responsive. The owner (Eraldo) is a legend. Unfortunately, they've had off and on staffing problems in parts and service. Hopefully they'll be able to keep the right people going forward as Eraldo is Platinum.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
The service we get here in southern Tassie ......... one might as well be living in Iceland.

Some of our service shops (motorcyles) ring up a mate to see which way the rear wheel undoes and then the MV service guys (in the MV dealership) tighten the large nut up on the sprocket side - finger tight!!! Rear wheel nut to about 10Nm and so it goes on! @#$%!!!!

Nearest best service would be Shearwater 300 + kms or Melbourne or Sydney ... a day or two travel away!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts