MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
comes with an mv when you buy it (2000 mv f4)

rear stand
tool kit
owners manual

was just wondering,

is there supposed to be a service book where the dealer stamps it
or is it just the owners manual in the grey pockety thing

grazie

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Make sure you get both keys and with my 2006 F4 there was a separate service booklet, not so sure about 2000 though

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes got two keys
is there supposed to be a service book for a 00 model?
if so how do i get it?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Yes you should get a huge thick service book written in different languages. This should be filled in by the service centre each milestone.
If you didn't get it, ask a dealer they can issue a spare, as I got one once (I lost mine).

·
Registered
150 Posts
My 2k6 1000R came with toolkit, rear stand, 5 O&M booklets in different languages, battery charger, documents holder, service manual, world dealer's guide and DVD-ROM catalogue for MV / MV corse spare parts, helmets, leathers and fabric clothing, gadgets and a bunch of screws that I already used when on last August saddle screws decided to stop somewhere before I reached my destination... :(

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yes, You should have a Service Book for a 00 F4 as well. They tell You in this Novel that You should carry it always with You. If You see this Package You will laugh about it. I got, 01/00, to all the Stuff you mentioned a Trussardi Office File with fancy MV Agusta Paper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts