1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
My moneys with the CC...unless they're going to piss all the new R owners off and release the next gen MV :laughing: :stickpoke :laughing:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh please, let it not be a $100k bike with gold plated brake discs or something...

I'd be really happy if it was a special race homologation model, but I also live in a fantasy world sometimes...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Now I'm not so mad about waiting for Ducati to show off the 1098, there is a "new" MV coming out at the same time!!! Sweet!! I hope that it costs way more than I want to spend so my desicion doesn't get any more difficult. We'll see!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Fantastic ... but scarey .... I think I will have to turn this computer off so it doesn't happen to me!!!

Of course its the new yellow race MV!!!! tha's been on the cover of the local mags for a while!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
SuperbikeSB said:
any more details on the 600? you can't leave us hanging like that! please! any idea on the price at least?
I understand that it might retail around USD $15,9k to 16.5. Also, after its introduction, their will be a production of 100 limited units. Though, I wonder if they will increase that amount to 300 units after the first year. Maybe even come out with an 600R vision. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Why would you want a 600??? I like the unlimited acceleration of the MV F4, my 600 I could nearly take it to it's limits in most situations but the 1000 NO!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just think that the 600 would make a great track bike. I will be buying a R after the Milan show and it will hit the track as soon as possible. The smaller bikes are just nice to ride when you don't feel like going for uber low lap times. I want one of every MV produced, no matter the engine size.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts