MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this in an on-line catalogue. Watcha reckon?

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Yeah, I don't really like it.

Though on the Ducs it looks good....

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought it "monstered" the bike... :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Personally i would not put this shit on my bike :stickpoke but I do understand why som oldies prefer to destroy the awesome look on the bike only to increase the comfort factor. :moon:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
spalding12 said:
for the record.... i HATE that look (but, i like you :) )

but....
i'm tired of being RIPPED OFF THE BIKE by the wind
so... i would LOVE to "TRY" one, some day
:laughing: it serves its purpose well!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Some Guy said:
:laughing: it serves its purpose well!
i imagine it does
i need another jacket as well

the other day i went riding when it was 40 degrees (yeah.... that's still warm to some of you THESE days)
but....
i had my Kilimanjaro III jacket on

i was very very warm.....
but that jacket SO bulky that it was LIKE A SAIL and it was hard as hell to hold onto the bars even at 70 mph

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
798 Posts
Some Guy said:
Well, I fuckin like it, and it helps keep me on the bike at 120mph+. You can all kiss my ass! :smoking:
This is one of the few screens a actually like. This is the eMoto screen isn't it?
I was on the Palisades Parkway today and I was getting my head ripped off a speeds over 90mph. How much protection does the screen offer? I would consider getting one and putting in on if I were taking a long trip that required lots of highway mikes.

·
Registered
822 Posts
anucci said:
This is one of the few screens a actually like. This is the eMoto screen isn't it?
I was on the Palisades Parkway today and I was getting my head ripped off a speeds over 90mph. How much protection does the screen offer? I would consider getting one and putting in on if I were taking a long trip that required lots of highway mikes.

It makes a noticable difference, half the bufetting and "holy shit, my head is actully being torn from my neck" sensation, you wont be disappointed.

And in case you haters forgot, you can still kiss my big white ass. :yo: :devilsmok

1 - 18 of 18 Posts