MV Agusta Forum banner

Which do you own?

What do you own?

3K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  w1smc 
#1 ·
Wanted to see how many people on here owns which bike.

#8 ·
Joe, don't forget your address and the key code to storage.....:stickpoke

#27 ·
Maybe because some of us own more than one model? :confused:

Not too paranoid are we boys? :rolleyes:

#16 ·
Yes, no more secretive than this first post...to be fair...

New Keys required, maybe cylinder ?
Hi I'm new on here and was wondering what sthe best thing to do, the bike in question is not mine but a friend I've offered to help, he suffered a fire in the house which damaged and burned lots of things among his Ducati!!! The other problem is the keys for his F4 were lost or whatever among the clear out of items after the fire, what options does he have? Can he get keys cut from scratch? Does he need new cylinders and keys? What effect has this on immobiliser? Any help would be great and in no rush as the bike hasn't moved for a year lol

#22 ·
Wtf?

;521057 said:
Wanted to see how many people on here owns which bike.
how about you post up your address, phone number and what you own? with 2 posts........we don't know who the fuck you are

i'm with quad-turbo.......sounds shaky to me

stonewall is either a Facebook/MySpace yuppie/wonk/crotch sniffer or a person you don't want to know what you have:naughty:

stonewall...... under my pillow is a Glock 26 and 2 spare magazines of Federal 125gr HydraShocks
there is a Model 38 with FBI NyClads in it, on my desk

my entire alley is under video surveillance 24/7 with 3 different DVRs

i'm a light sleeper and unusual noises awaken me......my neighbors don't report gunshots :naughty::naughty:
well they never have:):):)so far, anyway:)

the women in the neighborhood don't call 911...... they call ME:naughty:

you figure i don't like thieves? you're right :)

nobody else on THIS forum does either......

screw the poll.......you notice you didn't get any responses?

EVERY person that has responded is a close personal friend, or an acquaintance that I trust

this is a very special Forum, with lots of great people and we're friends and watch out for each other:drummer:

#28 ·
how about you post up your address, phone number and what you own? with 2 posts........we don't know who the fuck you are

stonewall...... under my pillow is a Glock 26 and 2 spare magazines of Federal 125gr HydraShocks
there is a Model 38 with FBI NyClads in it, on my desk
I'm SHOCKED ..... SHOCKED you'd keep a loaded Glock under your pillow ....... I much prefer an HK 45C (he he) .....

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#26 ·
I will always remember when we had a farm near Paremoremo Prison when there was a breakout, cops came round asking about our security etc, they asked what guns I had and then asked if the gun safe was in a safe place itself, I pointed to it and said what do you think? There were 10 Irish Wolfhounds in the gun room. Cops laughed and asked what I'd do if someone got past the dogs (gotta be kidding) I said if I felt any of us were in danger I would not hesitate ....cop said don't shoot them in the back and fire a warning shot straight afterwards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.