MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on week 4 waiting for my new F3 from Italy and keeping myself busy watching videos of the bike on Youtube.

Today I stumbled onto this video of a guy claiming the "F3 New Look"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDvA0mIMhE

Which got me thinking about what I will actually get when the dealer finally calls.
In the video it looks like he has a new colour coded hugger, Italy coloured wheel rims, and a new style of mirrors/indicators.
In short, Is this the "New Look?"

Also, as this topic is about what you get from the factory, does anyone know what tyres are issued with the bike?

Thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm pretty sure this was just a customization done by him to the original...could be wrong but I've seen where others have put the italian colors wheel striping on, and the other parts would be easy to just paint.

·
Administrator
19,819 Posts
Believe they came with Pirelli Diablo Corsa tires. ??

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Today I stumbled onto this video of a guy claiming the "F3 New Look"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDvA0mIMhE

Which got me thinking about what I will actually get when the dealer finally calls.
In the video it looks like he has a new colour coded hugger, Italy coloured wheel rims, and a new style of mirrors/indicators.
In short, Is this the "New Look?"

Also, as this topic is about what you get from the factory, does anyone know what tyres are issued with the bike?

Thanks.
A "new look" might mean ..... "YET ANOTHER LOOK"
The rear hugger is probably something he had done. I can't think of ANY MV that had the rear hugger color coded.
The italy colored wheels rims, looks like the stickers some people put on their bikes.
The mirrors, again he had it detailed to add the white.
Tires, are the stock tires.

This is just a cosmetically customized White F3 to fit his taste.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The indicators are aftermarket, and middle of the line items made by Rizoma.
Don't know what brand the tail tidy is, but dont believe it is from the factory.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Yeah it looks like whoever the bike belongs to have done the work themselves. I like the look of the rim stickers though. And would be quite happy with Pirelli Diablo Corsa's. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts