MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't make up my mind really - I love the "classic" red and silver but sometimes a change from the norm can be good too!

·
Registered
673 Posts
I dunno man. 3 owners and 3 paintjobs in 6000 miles? And that doesn't include that the bodywork was replaced with carbon at some point...

Plus its a 02, and only a 750. That price seems a bit high. Some other [albeit minor] things to consider are that there appears to be some scratches on the tail just in front of the tail light on the left side. Maybe nothing, maybe just the light, but since he didn't mention it, there is a chance there may be more. I'd look it over carefully in person. Also, it always unnerves me a bit when a bike has been repainted and has the bar-ends replaced...

For a comparo, there is an EXCELLENT condition, all stock red/silver 05 F4-1000 with 9k miles at my local shop for 16k USD.

Just look it over in person.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
molan said:
I can't make up my mind really - I love the "classic" red and silver but sometimes a change from the norm can be good too!
Hey, if you're interested in buying it just check the mechanical condition because that's the most important thing.
The "look" you can change later if you want to.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts