MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Like a non-housebroken Pomeranian! Err... new tiles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Mine has pi**ed oil over my carpeted floor this morning. Decided to take the cover off today and have a look and noticed a puddle. New sump gasket needed, 2nd in 13 years of ownership. Serves me right for keeping on the side stand for the last month. Anyone know a good cleaning agent for carpet tiles?
I have used carpet cleaner for the interior of cars with good results.

·
Super Moderator
25,536 Posts
My EVO3 Foggy Edition had me and some friends laughing out loud last night. What an entertaining bike she has been!

·
Registered
9,976 Posts
A woman pulled out on me as I left the petrol station, she had just left the drive thru and didn't even look or stop at the give way part, I hit her rear wheel arch causing me to take a spill at low speed. I have a damaged fairing a busted clutch lever and mirror and 2 bolts shaved on the left side also my gear lever is bent and a pin on the handlebars is busted. Luckily I'm not injured but I think a new set of boots and leathers is also on the claim. The cctv I have seen clearly shows her at fault so it is going to cost her big time. Only 17 days til we meet again my friend and I am certainly looking forward to catching up with you.

good that it is clear cut whos fault.0:)
joe

·
Registered
942 Posts
I have used carpet cleaner for the interior of cars with good results.
Tried that last night and worked a treat, thanks for that, I have other tiles in stock but for some reasons they all have oil or coolant stains on them lol. Must get a service mat.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories

Fitted tracker and crash bungs today
Well pleased 😁

·
Registered
230 Posts
well, not much on my bike as my son decided to drop his and come around to mess up my garage as Dad has all the tools to fix it again......I shouldn't complain as I do like fixing things anyways and love to have my kids around....

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Heavy duty nearly pure copper leads work pretty darn well. I’ve upgrade years ago for my 13 year old Shorai battery which to this day is perfectly fine.

·
Registered
654 Posts
these are made by www.exact-start.com www.exactUK.com photos are off my previous 910 standard leads are shocking first photo price was £84.95
bike starts on the button.

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
been out on bike today and what did the bike do for me gave me sore back and arms shows you how unfit I am after accident a year ago tomorrow
also fitted new Cush drive rubbers

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
I unpacked my SR today from its winter storage covers
That always puts a smile on my face! 😁 :p -- Thats what this bike does to me every time I've not seen it for a while --
(In winter it is on the lift stand, both wheels off the ground, covered with a cotton sheet, then a fleece blanket and a cover on top of that)
My garage is not heated, so it may see a few degrees below freezing, when it is really cold outside -- So far we only had -9 centigrade as the lowest this winter, but we had a long spell through February with below zero temperatures both day and night -- We have not had that for years, so now I've started insulating my garage.

Reactions: R1andrew

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cold starting with lithium battery issues planning ahead for the cold morning Melbourne winter starts, especially after night shifts. I ran an extra cable from the battery to under the seat. I then attach my portable jump start battery and starts first press if the starter. Got tired of going through the warm up sequence with the Lithium battery.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
So it's supplemental power running parallel with your onboard lithium battery?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts