MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 5113 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Got my clear rear turn signal lens' in the mail. Still waiting for the d'ship to get the blinker relay.....so I'll actually have a left turn signal, and don't have to make hand signals like a knucklehead (or Harley rider).

Might go for a spin tonite anyway....could be our last nice day for awhile. Turning cold tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Sold it!!! The first bike I ever bought, my 1995 Honda VFR750. It's been a great ride for the past 16 years of my life, she's off to be someone else's great ride, probably for the next 16 years.

I already mentioned it, but the viffer was replaced before it was sold by a 2004 RC51 with nary a 2000 miles on the odo. :smoking:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
120 Posts
took her for a little spin - first ride following my transplant - went ok, soon got back in the groove
got home & fitted blue led kit into the dash - looks cool !

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got my clear rear turn signal lens' in the mail. Still waiting for the d'ship to get the blinker relay.....so I'll actually have a left turn signal, and don't have to make hand signals like a knucklehead (or Harley rider).

Might go for a spin tonite anyway....could be our last nice day for awhile. Turning cold tomorrow.
Mike call up your local automotive store and ask for a 2 post turn signal relay. Chances are they will have this pos clear plastic circular relay. It will work fine for your. Trust me my stock one took a shit on me while at moto gp in indy last year and i didnt want to ride home to chicago doing arm signals.

If you need the exact part number shoot me a pm and i will tell you the part number from autozone that works.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Early home from work

went out and wheeled her out of the garage, started her up intending to let her warm up and just listen. Began to think I should gear up and ride, but the wife had other plans and she was far more tempting:mouthwate
Well there went the daylight:devilsmok
Hot blonde beats Brutale again.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
went out and wheeled her out of the garage, started her up intending to let her warm up and just listen. Began to think I should gear up and ride, but the wife had other plans and she was far more tempting:mouthwate

Pics or it didn't happen......:naughty:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
control......

guess who won? not you!
if you are on a ration schedule you are PW

if you went for the Brutale ride 1st.......guess who would be waiting when you got back......

if not, as the old Blues line goes......"another mule is kicking in your stall"

:naughty:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
396 Posts
guess who won? not you!
if you are on a ration schedule you are PW

if you went for the Brutale ride 1st.......guess who would be waiting when you got back......

if not, as the old Blues line goes......"another mule is kicking in your stall"

:naughty:

:popcorn:
it ain't a game and you didn't see what she was wearing:mouthwate
or maybe your priorities are a little whacked:jerkoff:

·
Registered
128 Posts
had a fall at work last friday and managed to break my left kneecap in 3 . been taken out ,wired up , etc but walking with sticks for a few months . cannot even sit on a bike as knee is in scaffolding to keep it straight .

so , i have been cleaning bikes . cannot even push them around to get to the other side . time heals they say , but i have been told i have a impacient streak .

·
Registered
589 Posts
Bad luck Bob, get well asap. Patience is a virtue, so I´m told!!
I spent the day putting in the new A123 battery ( 700gms) and changing the wiring to suit.
Today, the insulation for the battery and tray, and tidy up the wires some more. And when it comes, wrap the pipes nearest the tray.

Attachments

·
Registered
986 Posts
Bad luck Bob, get well asap. Patience is a virtue, so I´m told!!
I spent the day putting in the new A123 battery ( 700gms) and changing the wiring to suit.
Today, the insulation for the battery and tray, and tidy up the wires some more. And when it comes, wrap the pipes nearest the tray.

Looking good there Frank- just have a feeling you need to sort the fuelling, now if you only had a laptop with analytical software :naughty:

I spent my evening waxing a friends 1098 that's now probably hitching up it's fairing and cavorting with my senna now the lights off.

Oh yeah and a couple of hours with autoglym's metal polish, zeus fasteners and a Dremmel with a minature polishing mop = Mini mirrored Zeus fasteners :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
She looks good in that middle picture Bombhead!!

I wrung it's neck today after a scrub down!

Looks like the cops will be after me!!!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Yesterday I took her into the back of my garage and gently tied her to the ceiling..... Then proceeded to remove some of her clothes:mouthwate and gently took her shoes off, got down and gently cleaned in and around suspenders .....:mouthwate

When I get hers shoes back I will refit and polish her gently before lowering her from the ceiling and take her out for a little gentle lap of the TT course, the first one she will of done ..... There will be many more to come ....:mouthwate:naughty:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yesterday I fitted the 25mm + gear and brake pedal extenders. Dont like them, so going back to standard tomorrow.

I am going to remove all of the bodywork tomorrow and clean the complete bike. I may just attack the exhaust rear section with Autosolve too as it's looking a little tarnished.

A

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
After another 12hr shift yesterday, I was too tired to even think about her...... Hope to ride this Sunday though.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Looking good there Frank- just have a feeling you need to sort the fuelling, now if you only had a laptop with analytical software :naughty:

I spent my evening waxing a friends 1098 that's now probably hitching up it's fairing and cavorting with my senna now the lights off.

Oh yeah and a couple of hours with autoglym's metal polish, zeus fasteners and a Dremmel with a minature polishing mop = Mini mirrored Zeus fasteners :)
Yes James I know.
I have the software installed and am waiting for the cables to arrive to be able to set the TPS.
Today the insulation went in and when the wrap arrives that will go on the pipes under the battery tray. The tray get hot after just a few minutes running.
Then the new fairings, and very soon Albacete.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Why's it getting hh'hot??

Something to do with the lightweight battery?

I spent a couple of hours waxing the senna this morning, then got bord so did Legs 1098 which I'm sitting... Too chilly to ride though

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
41 - 60 of 5113 Posts