MV Agusta Forum banner

4941 - 4954 of 4954 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Thanks Peter. I was concerned about the dog leg at the top of the stairs. But you've coined it. I'm just about of the age to need one of those things anyway, so if I remove the front wheel of the Cub, I can take it upstairs to a spare spot in my bedroom!(y);)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Got my MOT (road worthiness) test completed

·
Registered
891 Posts
You have 6 months grace to get an MOT Test now, why rush? ;)
Firstly it's still the correct thing to do, the rolling 6 month grace period is just that. I'm classed an essential worker so, i need my transport, so why not.

Secondly, the grace period does not apply to me as my MOT runs out tomorrow.

Plus a legitimate excuse for a ride 😁

·
Registered
376 Posts
Matthew, my son and I, rode the KTM 790 and my TVL 2100 miles from Cartersville Georgia to Key West and back last week, coming back as things were shutting down. We went down the west coast, through the Everglades and back up the east coast. The bikes did great!

·
Registered
376 Posts
There were real palm trees. It’s a quirky thing we like to do is not take the most scenic shot, but maybe next to a mural on an Ace Hardware in Islamorada

·
Registered
97 Posts
On my Brutale I am working my way from the back to the front and have replaced the rubbish cush drive unit with the more robust old type setup, hub cleaned and greased. Cleaned the rear brake caliper pistons and replaced the fluid. Replaced the rear shock with a one from 1090RR. Due to the bike being used in all weather conditions the tail side panels paint is blistering so have removed them ready to clean and repaint.

4941 - 4954 of 4954 Posts