MV Agusta Forum banner

4901 - 4920 of 4952 Posts

·
Administrator
19,116 Posts
I rode Lola 100 miles on the Jennings GP track and had a blast !!

Adjusted tire pressures a couple of times...other than that, just put some gas in the tank.

·
Registered
424 Posts
re commissioned my bike into action out for 4 months connected battery , put headlight back on put dash back on
put fuel in tank turned ignition key on several times choke function on and boom fired up first time.
little note here for all 750/910/1078 first gen bikes after disconnecting the electrics and putting the bike out of service the ecu has to reset its self let bike warm up till fan comes on the bike might stutter that is it resetting let it warm up if you haven't touched anything when you decommissioned everything should be ok if you changed an exhaust you will have to reset CO . ps this is for bikes with 1.6M ecu the 5SM ecu is different .

·
Registered
624 Posts
I gave it a loving glance and told it, that Groundhog Day is Sunday so just hang in there for a couple more weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Leave the gold wheels on it.... Massimo designed it that way !!
You're right, Ed. I'm going to put the red seat, gold tipped rg3, and any other original parts I have back on.

·
Registered
925 Posts
You're right, Ed. I'm going to put the red seat, gold tipped rg3, and any other original parts I have back on.
That will look the dogs, my own personal taste is the Tambo is the best looking factory F4 period.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Working on the bike to get them summer ready. Slowly and steadily making progress as it is "So COLD in the D!!!!"

·
Registered
68 Posts
Back to gold atm
Looking very pretty.
Just curious, are those front brake calipers original? I though the Tambo had the Nissin grabbers?

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Looking very pretty.
Just curious, are those front brake calipers original? I though the Tambo had the Nissin grabbers?
No, they're not. Unfortunately the bike was sold to me as is, with a few aftermarket parts installed. I haven't been able to find the original front end parts yet.

·
Administrator
19,116 Posts
No, they're not. Unfortunately the bike was sold to me as is, with a few aftermarket parts installed. I haven't been able to find the original front end parts yet.
That is the one mod I think I would just leave alone. :eek:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Replaced the rear brake line so as to circumvent the ABS module. That is the master is connected to the caliper, a straight shot from A to B...

Got tired of bleeding the rear brake circuit twice a year.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Tightened up the coolant manifold on the back of the engine block. I had noticed a weep of coolant in the valley behind the block. The 4 bolts were finger tight only.

4901 - 4920 of 4952 Posts