MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 5113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Bad Man Luke

I had the wife on the back and rode to a 40th birthday party (cannot believe I am going to 40th's) on the Northern Beaches...then rode back, taking the scenic route.
I used to go to those, don't know many more Teeny Boppers...LMFAO.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Well... I undressed her, then took off the high heels so she was flat-footed... then thought, darn, rode you good and hard on Sunday! So went to the other Mistress, Ms. RSV and as well, undressed her and all... then thought, what the hell am I doing?! It is Friday and haven't taken the "new" Mistress, Ms 1198SP to the J-O-B. So instead, put the ladder two back to bed so they maintained their beauty while resting and lit a fire to the 1198SP. And boys, she rides really well. :naughty:

Joe, must've missed a prior post... what happened?
Work injury, chemical splashed in my right eye a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Have fun Rob, and get some pictures for a change, damn it ! :stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke
:laughing: No worries Donsy. I wish I was handy with a camera, but alas, it's not to be. I'll get some off the track photographer :)

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
How much do you want to pay for Genuine MV Corse Titanium slip ons, with less than 1000 miles on them in mint condition, that would improve the looks of your Senna?
Aha, well Carl, this could be what I'm looking for. I'll send you a PM. If Daniel wants it of course it's his.

And Daniel, I have an Arrow titanium header and catless mid pipe used and sold to me by another forum member that you can have for the price of shipping to your address. I'm a fussy bastard and it's cosmetically not what I was looking for. Yes, you read that right, just pay for the shipping and it's yours. I'll send you a PM also.
OohRah! Go Marines.

Please note at this point this offer is available to Daniel (Spartukus) only.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Aha, well Carl, this could be what I'm looking for. I'll send you a PM. If Daniel wants it of course it's his.

And Daniel, I have an Arrow titanium header and catless mid pipe used and sold to me by another forum member that you can have for the price of shipping to your address. I'm a fussy bastard and it's cosmetically not what I was looking for. Yes, you read that right, just pay for the shipping and it's yours. I'll send you a PM also.
OohRah! Go Marines.

Dave, my dear friend, what makes you think Daniel isn't just as fussy as you are about his scoot? :)

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Hey Dave, if Daniel does not want the Ti header and catless pipe, maybe me? :highclap:

Wasn't a Marine, bud did do my time... 24 years AF (Go Blue) and before anyone says anything crude... trust me that I have been shot at and have returned my fair share of fire in 4 conflicts. Even when wearing Blue, there are jobs that put you in harm's way.
I've just sent a PM to Daniel, I'll keep you post in mind.
Cheers,
Dave.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I was planning on cleaning my bike and taking it out on the weekend, but I just checked the weather and its showing rain through Monday :banghead::banghead:
Except for Saturday a.m., gotta get out early!

Checked and set tire pressure on the 1098R and Tam, hoping to ride both this a.m., although not simultaneously. The sun isn't quite up yet, but it is dry so far... (finners crossed!)

Continued work on my recent acquisition, RC-51, installed a CRG Roll-a-Click lever on the clutch side to match the fr. brake side it already had, StompGripped the tank, and installed a pig-tail to poke out under tail to keep her on battery life-support between sorties. As the fiddy-one is still un-insured and un-registered until next week when my title arrives, all I can do is tweak on it and rub it...The bike, that is. :jerkoff:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Except for Saturday a.m., gotta get out early!

Checked and set tire pressure on the 1098R and Tam, hoping to ride both this a.m., although not simultaneously. The sun isn't quite up yet, but it is dry so far... (finners crossed!)

Continued work on my recent acquisition, RC-51, installed a CRG Roll-a-Click lever on the clutch side to match the fr. brake side it already had, StompGripped the tank, and installed a pig-tail to poke out under tail to keep her on battery life-support between sorties. As the fiddy-one is still un-insured and un-registered until next week when my title arrives, all I can do is tweak on it and rub it...The bike, that is. :jerkoff:

Griff
twoeleven
Had a 04 RC. Awesome bike. Sato Banzai high mounts. Best sounding bike ever.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

OohRah! Go Marines.

This community does not cease to amaze me!
I will send you a PM back :moped:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Had a 04 RC. Awesome bike. Sato Banzai high mounts. Best sounding bike ever.
Heheeee! I had an 05 with Sato Lows...KaBOOOOOM! Sold that one when I went for the 1098R...Now with prices so low, I couldn"t resist this oh so cherry 04...Under 2,000 miles on the odo, came equipped with Hindle CF's, but I will eventually get back to the Ti Lows from Sato...Similar sound to the Banzai's of course, but the Lows make a couple more HP. :smoking:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hummmm anyone want to send me some ti down pipes? I'll send you a Xmas card every year for the rest of my life? :naughty:

Worth a try:yo:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I spent the day cleaning the crap out of my bike, the weather forecast was of course wrong and it didn't rain :banghead:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Put some fuel in it, rode it for what seemed like ten minutes the put more fuel in it and repeat and repeat.

She sure does like a drop of petrol!

21 - 40 of 5113 Posts