Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just To make you smile :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Great pictures Kostas. I'll sell the car and get a bike like the last photo to take my family around on. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :moped:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that the driver and one of the passengers (out of 5!!) at the last picture they are wearing the latest HAT protection made by Arai!!! I heard that it is really limited to a few numbers. That's really conforting :laughing: :popcorn:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many Thanks Greg, The most polite doctor on the Forum :wave:
Ps: Winter is coming and I think that posting will happen on daily basis from now on. If it's OK with Alvin. :banghead:

·
Registered
161 Posts
fairplay! most of this stuff wouldn't have fitted into panniers even if they had them! don't suppose anyone's managed (or even tried!) to get their whole family on their mv (not sure about the suspension settings there either!!) :later:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
That is funny! I'm glad some one found this old thread, I had never seen those before.

Thanks Kostas!

CAG

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Holy s*it, I wouldn't dare to transport those hoses with car, he does it on vespa. Or mirror, or the fence, or fish or...

Ou and check out those ''aftermarket sport titanium'' exhaust. Not 2 have the same:moped::blowjob:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts