6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Aprilia exhaust :wtf:

·
Registered
128 Posts
It is the Moto Corse, I dont understand the Aprillia sticker though, I think the bimmer looks pretty hot too.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I'd guess the aprilia sticker is to either hide some passenger inflicted damage or prevent passenger shoes from melting onto the pipe.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ur right sir! when 2-up the chick's boot scuffs the pipe thats why the stickers.

RobP said:
I'd guess the aprilia sticker is to either hide some passenger inflicted damage or prevent passenger shoes from melting onto the pipe.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ride is always great here. 50 miles of mountain twisties, no straight aways, everybody riding like we're in moto gp =)

spalding12 said:
please tell us a bit about the RIDE itself, if you have the time

thanks

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, L.A is my city too. But u got to try riding in taiwan : very dangerous, but no fear of cops either. Basically u just ride as hard as ur heart permits.

odonata said:
I actually noticed the store sign and license plates in the pics of this thread, Taiwan is my old country, but the last time I was there was 1994... hopefully I can ride there one day soon!

·
Registered
186 Posts
LOL, I have been told by people that it is not obvious that my Brutale is an MV Agusta (no MV badging from the sides in like BIG LETTERS for the moto-inept)

So I am going to laugh when you tell us the story of the dude that came up to you in a parking lot and asks "Who makes an Aprilia Brutale?"

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Sweet bike(s) and great pix! Thanks!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha, actually had that happened when the sticker was first put on, a kid in the gas station insist the bike was an aprilia. He was trying to tell me how rare "an aprilia" was and how special i must feel. Well, of course i brush him off and didnt correct him.

t1n0m3n said:
LOL, I have been told by people that it is not obvious that my Brutale is an MV Agusta (no MV badging from the sides in like BIG LETTERS for the moto-inept)

So I am going to laugh when you tell us the story of the dude that came up to you in a parking lot and asks "Who makes an Aprilia Brutale?"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts