MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What cove do you use where did you get it and how much was it?

I'd love an actual mv cover but I can't seem to find one...

·
Registered
828 Posts
MV cover that came with my Brutale is too tight and a pain to use. Use a cheap $25 one from SuperCheap Auto (local car parts chain). Commute to work so it's used most weeks. They last about a year.

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I use an R&G Adventure cover for my Turismo. The only one I've found that fits it with panniers on. I've just replaced the original one after two years. It was in an exposed position for sun wind and rain, have recently moved house and its far more sheltered now. The replacement seems to be made from a slightly different material, more flexible, softer. Will have to see how well that lasts. Not that cheap but fits well and will hopefully last longer than the first.

Whilst maybe not that relevant to an F4 the quality a features for an outside cover are good. They do versions for other shapes of bike and probably one suited to your bike.

I think the stretch MV covers you've possibly seen in photographs, with the logo, are just garage dust covers. Not suitable for outdoor use?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In snap I think that's the one I will get. Good price and I can have mv printed on it...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I use a oxford protex premium stretch (medium) on my F4 and R1.

I also use the same at work for when I ride in.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Dustoff will print any design - good washable indoor cover https://www.dustoffcovers.co.uk/dust.htm
Great link, CharLy. I hadn't heard of them at all.

I was fortunate to have been GIVEN the embroidered MV cover when I bought the bike, but those from Dust Off look really good and will be useful for my other bikes which presently have Oxford and Aldi copies of Oxford shower covers. Cheers!!

·
Super Moderator
22,622 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts