MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With it aaalmost being Wednesday and all, I thought I'd start thinking about what and where I am riding this weekend. The Tambo sits dirty in her stall, bugs everywhere, mud on her pants...Backroads of California, yee-haw! So I am already thinking dirty Tambo in the early hours of Saturday morning...Up with the roosters on my dirty bitch! :f4:

What about you folks, those that aren't snowed or tornadoed in anyway...What is the bike, and where are you headed this weekend???

Just wondering.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
395 Posts
:brutale:Since its supposed to be in the eighties, I think I'll take the brute down to Lucia on sunday.
Then on the way back, I think I'll stop at my favorite place, Nepenthes for an Amby.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
:brutale:Since its supposed to be in the eighties, I think I'll take the brute down to Lucia on sunday.
Then on the way back, I think I'll stop at my favorite place, Nepenthes for an Amby.
You should meet us if you're around next sunday (20th). We'll be riding through your town on the way back from the SoCal meet. Not sure when but i'd like to drop by Nepenthes for some food! I am guessing mid afternoon. I can probably let you know when we're coming down Nacimiento-Fergusson :drummer:

Maybe stop by Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
I'm riding Gina up to TWO Resort on Saturday and hope the "chance" of showers is just that.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Sounds great Alvin. Let me know.
How many of you guys riding up the coast?
Right now, 3 brutales (910 orange, 910R, and my 910S). I'm trying to convince DArkside that he'll be able to do the ride without a problem. That would make 4 Brutales. You can be the fifth! Those F4 guys are whimps :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Right now I'm about to do some commuting on the HD Night Rod.

Saturday, CBR600RR to the race track for a tuning day.

Senna is having a rest, waiting for new rear hub bearing to be fitted:(

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Riding the MV to watch Craig at the track on his CBR, if my wife will allow it. :violin:
Good point :jsm:

I best negotiate with the children for my own 'permission to leave'.

At the very least, a short ride with Sventek for some pics?

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wish I could be there...THIS is a great picture!!!

I'm at the track NEXT Friday on my GSXR750, pics like that one don't make the wait any easier, Broms!!!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
:flickoff: you all, especially Alvin for posting that pic. Looks like it's gonna be a rainout here in Phila.

Jealousy brings out the worst in me. :ahhh:

Peter

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Rode to work today, little chilly on the way in, but supposed to be 65 or so here today.

This weekend i will be out scrubbing in the new pads i just installed, maybe scuffing up a few knee pads as well.
Fast Eddie, i would love to come down to the demo day with you, but not sure the wife would appreciate that at all considering i spend enough time talking and riding the MV i have. Let me know how the 312 feels!!!
What type are you looking to buy:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Wish I could be there...THIS is a great picture!!!
Griff,
I'm amazed that the snapper could capture a reasonably sharp image, but must have used a slow shutter speed to get the blurred background?....then again, I'm hopeless with a camera, so I'm just writing shite:wtf:

Have a great day next Friday:f4:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rode to work today, little chilly on the way in, but supposed to be 65 or so here today.

This weekend i will be out scrubbing in the new pads i just installed, maybe scuffing up a few knee pads as well.
Fast Eddie, i would love to come down to the demo day with you, but not sure the wife would appreciate that at all considering i spend enough time talking and riding the MV i have. Let me know how the 312 feels!!!
What type are you looking to buy:stickpoke
I was going to ride my bike this morning (naked SV650) but I punked out cause it was a bit chilly.:freezing:

I contacted SteelHorseClassics and asked what happens if it rains... which is what is being predicted. They said:

Eddie, The event will not run in the rain. MV does not want to take that chance. They will however stay until Sunday as a rain date. We are hoping that the weather will be great. You are close enough that you will know in the morning if it’s a go or no go.

I'm pretty sure I'll be driving down just to avoid any stray showers.

As for bike choice... I honestly don't know. :( I will definitely have a better idea before the weekend is over. :yo:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Eddie, for your sake i hope the weather is nice.

Now i am not baisis, but i would say your best bet is an F4, but with the current bike you ride, the Brutale should feel like you are right at home. Have fun and take some pictures please!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts