·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of this fitting the 1078 Brutie??

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Looks like someone has already done it. So I guess......you can. :)

I don't think that there would be much difference between the 1090 and the 1078?.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
That's the wrong question in my humble opinion.......the question is: why would you want to? To each his own, but I think that's uglier than a mud fence......

·
Registered
871 Posts
That's the wrong question in my humble opinion.......the question is: why would you want to? To each his own, but I think that's uglier than a mud fence......
I was writing this statement before I saw it had already been written, so many options for sexy exhaust and someone picked the one with Downs Syndrome.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like you say...to each their own. I like it, if I didn't I wouldn't of asked about it. If you just gonna give me crap for my personal taste I'd rather you didn't respond.

I thought this was a kind and useful forum....???

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Like you say...to each their own. I like it, if I didn't I wouldn't of asked about it. If you just gonna give me crap for my personal taste I'd rather you didn't respond.

I don't think he was giving you shit about the exhaust, but like you just did he was just giving his opinion.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The pic is from Zards own website, was basically just wondering if anyonw knew of any differences between the two bikes that would make it hard to put on. ie more/less O2 sensors or something.

Sorry might of over reacted there, guess it might of been downs comment. quite unnessessary i thought

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I'm sure one of the Brutale guys will be here soon that will be more helpful then I, good luck mate I actually like the exhaust. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Nice Joe

I'm sure one of the Brutale guys will be here soon that will be more helpful then I, good luck mate I actually like the exhaust. :)
Now you've gone and done IT, I personally like it more than the Arrow and other "Shorty" pipes, although my favourite is still the OEM Style twin pipes, sorry Hebs.:smoking:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TBH I will probably never change the pipes from stock (unless I can ever afford a full Ti Corse system of course) but I do like the look of this one. Something different and if it could be done I'd consider it.

As of tomorrow (all being well) I'll be staring at my new Brutale and saying sorry to it for not loving it just the way it is. :heart:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Maybe it's just my American sense of humor. I thought it was funny, if you like it, that's all that matters. All the exhausts are listed for the bikes they are compatible with. 2010, for whatever reason, seems to have started a new category. With headers and all that, you must make sure it is for the 1078. 1090 stuff won't work. Whoever made it should know, and if they don't, find a company who does know what their exhaust fits on.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

Sorry, I was just kiddin. I'll be sure to give you a wide berth in the future. If you're really serious about asking people to not respond or poke fun if they don't agree with you, then life will be tough for you here. My opinion doesn't mean anything here, nor should it. It's your bike, your money, and your choices. I was just trying to have some fun and kid around. It won't happen again, I assure you.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, I was just kiddin. I'll be sure to give you a wide berth in the future. If you're really serious about asking people to not respond or poke fun if they don't agree with you, then life will be tough for you here. My opinion doesn't mean anything here, nor should it. It's your bike, your money, and your choices. I was just trying to have some fun and kid around. It won't happen again, I assure you.
Jeez now who's over-reacting. I already said I did and apologised.

Anyway thanks for the replies, yeah I'm thinking its gonna be painful to fit it up anyway so will prob go another way if I decide to change from stock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts