MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
20,100 Posts
The papers state 2010 but I think it's a 2009.

Latest update on this bike with the last ride today: rear bearing failure. It felt as if I had a flat tyre but obviously it was something else. Made it calmly home though.
It is the last of the first generation.... the radiator aluminum covers give it away. So 2009

Reactions: falcn

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It is the last of the first generation.... the radiator aluminum covers give it away. So 2009
That is correct. The last super cool one :nerd2:

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
The papers state 2010 but I think it's a 2009.

Latest update on this bike with the last ride today: rear bearing failure. It felt as if I had a flat tyre but obviously it was something else. Made it calmly home though.
2010 is the 1090 with differernt engine, gearbox etc. completly different bike. this 1078 is the real deal for me.

not good driving home with broken hub, all sorts of damage possible to brake plate, swingarm, hub itself. as it does touch all kind of things

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
2010 is the 1090 with differernt engine, gearbox etc. completly different bike. this 1078 is the real deal for me.

not good driving home with broken hub, all sorts of damage possible to brake plate, swingarm, hub itself. as it does touch all kind of things
I understand Hans. The play was minimal and nothing is damaged. It was literally a few km from home and I went like 25 km/h. Everybody waving at me very frienldy as it differs from the normal speeds I have here lol

I have another hub coming in. Have a spare evening?? :grin2:

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Okay. The bearing was really dead. So I did a hubgrade with a MY10 hub.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
With a mega big thanks to @gotojoe for providing me a as new hub in no time with great advice all the way.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts