MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the standard accessories people receive with their F4 or 312? I've heard some people get stands...I got the small tool kit and battery charger with my 312 and now I'm wondering if I need to go back to my dealer and ask WTF!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
The rear stand and tool kit comes with every new MV, so ask one from your dealer and :nutkick: him for not giving it to you in the first place.
With the 312R i also got the battery charger.

·
Registered
41 Posts
You should get a tool kit in a silver and red tool holder, a paddock stand and a battery charger. If you got the first service free then you a very lucky person as this would normally cost you £350 to £400!

You should also get two keys, users manual and service book.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
my dealer threw in 1000 bucks in free accessories....
I got...
Chrome highway pegs
tassle grips
leather chaps (red of course)
and
a skull air cleaner, with red LED lights for the eyes.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah, definitely the rear stand, toolkit and charger. I got the same stuff Lewdog did AND a sissybar, ape hangers and a really boss "Viking style" helmet with horns and fur. I dig it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
With 312; paddock stand, charger, tool kit with spark plug tool, warranty service booklet but just noticed no Owner/user manual. When I received the whole package, I've mistaken the warranty service booklet as owner manual. I hope it's not gone missing...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info. Time to go back into the dealer and jump on a desk. Maybe I can get some tassles and he'll throw in a wheelie bar too or at least a pair of fuzzy dice.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, jumping on the desk worked. Got my stand and they even threw in the fuzzy dice. No leather chaps though. Some people just aren't as lucky as others.

·
Registered
579 Posts
AF Agusta said:
Ok, jumping on the desk worked. Got my stand and they even threw in the fuzzy dice. No leather chaps though. Some people just aren't as lucky as others.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is real [email protected]#$% :mad:
These are the same people who sold two fake Corses and now for the cost of a standard 312 they could not give this man his damn 80 dollar stand??
Send hate mail to 'Dolomiti racing' in northern italy folks :2up: :finger:
You know, originally I had posted this,but i am so mad i had to come back and edit it.
I can get along with things not being like you thought they were going to be (the heat, the warm buns, the heat, melting right footwear items, did i mention the heat issues?), but when I lay big cash for my items, give me all that is suppose to be mine. I should not have to >bleep<ing have to ask you where the >bleep< my >bleep< is. It should be had with the bike the day I come to pick it up. Granted, people out of italy may have a day delay with deliveries of the items, but the shop should tell you that or not let you walk out without it. Plus, this bike was >Bleep<ing bought in Italy, where is the >bleep<ing delay. The factory is three hours away. You wanna blame the factory (Like >bleep<hole central has before and i am sure will) thats ok. But drive your >bleep<in >bleep< down there and get my >bleep<in>bleep<!!!!!!!
:2up: :banghead: :ahhh: :bash: :ahhh: :cussing: :rant:
:flamethro (Will someone burn this place down before I do)
sorry folks, I feel better now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts