MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned from an incredible motorcycle tour in Italy and France. We were a group of 5 renting from a great company ( Columbus International) based out of Cannes, France. They met us at the airport delivering the bikes and picked them up from our final destination in Grimaud, France. Briefly, rode to Lucca, then to Florence for 2 nights, up to Mugello for MotoGP, then Futa Pass was fantastic, off to Padova then 2 days in Bellagio with a tour of the MV factory in Varese. Our guide, Marco, was great! Randy, can I invite him to the Bub? I saw current CEO but didn't get a chance to meet him as he was very busy as things get crazy before they close for August. I'll post some pics! I was aboard a new Multi, my brother on a BMW F800R, we also had the Duke 690 and BMW R1200 GS. My friend who rode down from Paris met on his Griso 1200. The first picture is Marco and I in front of #1 F4CC.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,502 Posts
Epic Masis!

So, you are home now? That sounds like an awesome trip.

Let me know your transportation needs for the Bub...since Carl bailed for GA.

(Should have brought the Oro home in a carry on!)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
that sure sounds like an awesome trip! i do hope i can experience a trip like that too someday although i still have a lot to work on t be able to get to that level. i am sure that you had great time using those bikes and they look pretty cool to me! you guys looked like you had a lot of fun as i can see in those pictures you have posted. would love to be updated on the next trips!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
What model and color were they building the day you were there?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm thinking of hiring bikes off those guys next year and doing a similar trip. Looks like a great time had by all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts