MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
20,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to North Carolina via Blairsville, GA yesterday, and back. Perfect weather, leaf chasing RV's and tourists not yet out clogging the roads.

350 miles later back home and the grin on my face feels permanent. Tires scuffed to the edges and I never even felt like I was riding at more then 60%. God this bike is fantastic. :love: . So with 1600 miles on her now I can happily say I have ZERO problems (except that damned pillion seat incident...I'm still apologizing to Gina for leaving it loose). Even the steady 6500rpm cruise surge was unobtrusive yesterday (still waiting on ECU from Cagiva). Plan to do it again next weekend...I just hope the weather is as perfect.

Found a piece of armco at a scenic overlook where someone had painted Gina's name, so my friend took a shot of the 2 of of us together (a few more shots in my album...I'm a lousy photographer).

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
In your best guess, how long before those areas are invaded with motorhomes and blue hairs leaf-viewing?

A group of us are going to come down and ride, but don't want to get into a bunch of slow moving gawkers.

·
Administrator
20,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have a couple of weeks. Leaves are really just now starting to turn.

Ride quickly, but safe. Maybe I'll see you in the curves.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The same as you

Nice My friend, My last trip was something similar, 300 miles North Mexico to have a Nice Breakfast, I have also the photo of that day

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Yeah, yesterday was great but today (Monday) was even better. ;) Two tanks of gas, 350 miles, hundreds and hundreds of curves and 15-20,000 feet of accumulated elevation gain/loss. The roads were virtually deserted.

That Pearl white on your R looks great. Saw one at the shop the other day. Pics simply don't do justice to that color scheme. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Had a good run out with my MV homies in French Alsace over the weekend.
Weather is turning chilly but it was still OK for our last ride out

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
emmvee said:
;) Two tanks of gas, 350 miles, hundreds and hundreds of curves and 15-20,000 feet of accumulated elevation gain/loss.
Whatch you talkin' bout, Willis? Two tank of gas and 350 miles? That can't be a Brutie. Can an F4 go 175 miles between fillups? What were you riding? :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The Brute. Rode a few miles before the first fill up but I get almost 35 to the gallon.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Today was great, Wednesday was good, too but not as good as Monday. 500 canyon miles this week. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts