MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I don't think anyone really understands that ad… because it doesn't make any f'n sense.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
No you didn't. You just think you did.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I understood it.
well explain it then Big nose

the way I see it
1 car and 1 bike cruising around a track as I can see it you can look like a total prat in your merc pretending to race and the B3 800 is a bike meant for chicks who look good but cant ride fast

after seeing that makes me want to buy a hyo GTI 650 or a Reliant Regal https://www.google.com.au/search?q=reliant+regal&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=fkqeUpyyAYPAkgXlmoGYAQ&ved=0CC8QsAQ&biw=1113&bih=523

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I don't have a big nose.
And you're not tubby either by God!

This is the third or fourth ad AMG do with MV. More than likely there both saying get ready for the two to merge to compete with audi/ ducati.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I was certain that I read somewhere that Giovanni stated emphatically that he did not plan to sell the company to Mercedes even though there had been informal talks

·
Super Moderator
22,502 Posts
Well, If that porky Mercedes and the F3 800 are equally uninspiring on the track...I would n;t have either one of them. Let this unskilled PORKY american take on that AMG on my PORKY 312R and let's have a day!

·
Administrator
20,103 Posts
She didn't even get her knee down in the corners......just sayin.....

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
She didn't even get her knee down in the corners......just sayin.....
Ed

What are you saying. You want to see her on her knees? I am telling Pam:stickpoke

·
Registered
4 Posts
Both companies build great machines. They partnered. We all enjoy these toys. What's the problem?

Y'all getting your panties in a knot for an ad.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
All that add did was make it look like a woman on an F3 is not as quick as Nico in a 360hp Merc lol. They pretty much screwed that advertisement up...

·
Registered
45 Posts
i thought it was a decent production...at least they had nico driving...dont know who the chick was...
She is Rebecca Bianchi.

Yes of the Bianchi motorcycle dynasty and she could probably outride almost everyone on this forum.

Very dangerous to race a car with a bike, dad did a promo video for Pukekohe Raceway with him on a Moriwaki Kawasaki Superbike v Paul Radisich driving an F5000. Dad said the really scary bit was that Paul was using the chicane on the back straight as the Moriwaki was flat out going through the slight kink. We still have it on tape

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
...dad did a promo video for Pukekohe Raceway with him on a Moriwaki Kawasaki Superbike v Paul Radisich driving an F5000. Dad said the really scary bit was that Paul was using the chicane on the back straight as the Moriwaki was flat out going through the slight kink. We still have it on tape
That I would like to see...

As far as being out ridden by women, I think Randy covered that just fine at the last Bub...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Just tried to watch it and its not available. Is that another hint that MVand AMG are no longer drinking buddies?

:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts