MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a ride with OzBoy and his mate John. As OzBoy said, God must be a bike rider - the rain stopped just as we started and, other than the occasional sprinkle, stopped until we got back. We started in Joondalup, then on to pick up John. After a quick coffee and some conversation about how to improve the German parliamentary system, we headed off down the coast of the Indian Ocean to Scarborough - where we had a quick drink before heading down along the coast to Fremantle. Along the way, we went through Cottesloe - where OzBoy and I found out all about the Agusta cooling systems. The traffic was so slow that we rarely exceeded 50kph. From there, we followed the Swan River around the southern suburbs, had a quick blat along the freeway to cross back to the northern side of the river, and rode through the most expensive suburbs in Perth. There were fantastic views - some of which you can see in the pix below.

All in all, a great day - which we'll try to duplicate next week! :)

OzBoy and John

Some show-off on an F4 1000R! :)

Me and OzBoy

Now we start to get all broody and emotional with the camera work! :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Nice work Sven!

We had an old timer talk our ears off at the last location,with the 'F' and 'C' words droppin in every sentence.
He owns a 1990 Gixer 1100 so you could imagine what he was saying about the Brute and F4.
Was a great ride,only the weather kept us venturing out to the hills that lay behind Sven and myself in the pic.
ROLL ON NEXT WEEKEND!:later:
BTW IT BELTED DOWN JUST AFTER I GOT HOME...GOD owns a motorcycle,FOR SURE!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ozboy said:
Dont tempt us Mark...We may come knocking on your door!!!:laughing:
Your more than welcome over this side of the country, any excuse for a ride and i'm in lol. One day I will do the trek over to your side.
MarkM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts