MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I took Betttina out this morning for a spirited ride around the Houston, TX USA area.
We are blessed with just perfect riding weather this fall. Wow the Dragster just
blows me away with how much fun it is to ride! And it is capable in dense traffic,
neighborhoods, freeways and curvy roads in the countryside. Watch for deer though!

What a blast. This time of year I pile miles on both bikes, typically 500 miles/week between
the MV and Guzzi.

And as we all know, Gialo-Nero is the fastest!

Attachments

Reactions: fasduc and jcross

Registered
I bloody love my MV. I come home with such a big smile.
Firstly, from surviving another stupidly silly blast on the bike and secondly from the whole experience which is not matched by that many bikes.

Black and yellow is indeed the fastest combo. Here is my baby , as yet Unnamed!! 馃榿

.. and with my new exhaust.

Reactions: jcross

Registered
Just got my 19 DragRR. Not sure I can ever ride any other kind of bike again. . . Had Monster1200s and a Monster1100. This bike blows both of those bikes out of the water. Then again, I've not ridden any other triples or high revving sports bikes, but this one has got my heart. My god, the handling is absolutely unreal. And the initial bite the brakes provide is fantastic. I've never had so much confidence on a bike in my life. It will go where you point it.

And you're right, the fun factor is off the charts. I never thought every moment on any bike would so brutally fun.

Registered
Agreed.

To be fair, your previous two Ducatis are not really comparable due to their weight and delivery. They are great bikes but more comfy, cruiser style with some good bite.

For a true comparison, get out on a Super Duke R though is heavier but similarly great fun.
The Streetfighter V4S and ZH2 do not come close to the MV and KTM in terms of 'fun'.

Registered
Agreed.

To be fair, your previous two Ducatis are not really comparable due to their weight and delivery. They are great bikes but more comfy, cruiser style with some good bite.

For a true comparison, get out on a Super Duke R though is heavier but similarly great fun.
The Streetfighter V4S and ZH2 do not come close to the MV and KTM in terms of 'fun'.
always love the dragster RR would certainly buy one but have doubts reliability sprag clutch clutch basket then there is the seat height 2015/16/17 seat height is perfect for me
it fits me like a glove go to a 2018/19/20 they raised the seat height why love the SC project exhaust it sounds awesome watched the vid I would not get tired of that sound you are right to say about noise on a long journey with that noise it will drain you and you will feel exhausted at the end of the day that's why on my 910s I put the cat back on and can run any exhaust without baffles you look in that vid as though you were coming to the same conclusion.

Registered
Yeah, but my god, for the 30 minute to 60 minute blasts I do on the bike - it is friggin awesome.
Went out again on it today. I get off laughing and swearing every time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts