MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New mapping (map#46) and cush drive completed today along with the first service.
Totally different bike, it is still necessary to keep the revs up when moving away, but not to the extent as before The bike will now pull away quiet smoothly in 3rd at a speed as low as 25/30 mph.

Now awaiting for the weather to improve so that I can go out and enjoy.

Special thanks to ForzaItalia of Silverstone for such first class service, even washing and cleaning the bike. Two hour journey to their premises was in appalling wet conditions.:drummer::drummer::drummer:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice mate was all this done today then
Took the bike up yesterday, but there was a delay in obtaining the code for the #46 mapping. So ForzaItalia lent me a bike to come home. Phone call this morning all completed so I rode back up, thank goodness the weather had improved. Another bike had been updated on Tuesday and that was with mapping #45.
The engineer said there was a difference between the two

·
Registered
561 Posts
Good to hear Bruce, I am hopefully going to book mine in next month, pretty much done the miles but I'm a bit short of cash at the moment, I've just bought the girlfriend a car.

I have been wondering how I could get mine done as it is an hour and half journey for me. An overnight
stay for the bike with a loan bike would be ideal for me.

What did they loan you? Also could I ask you how much your service cost? if you would rather not say I understand.

I fitted some more Ti bolts today.

Dan

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Under normal conditions it would take 3/4 hours, but because of the problem obtaining the mapping code from MV, we decided it would be better for me to go back home on a courtesy bike. Cost including oils, filter is in the region of £200.00

·
Registered
561 Posts
Under normal conditions it would take 3/4 hours, but because of the problem obtaining the mapping code from MV, we decided it would be better for me to go back home on a courtesy bike. Cost including oils, filter is in the region of £200.00
Ok great thanks Bruce, I'll get mine done soon :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey woodster im in bodmin a meet would be good sometime. See you had an r6 so did i have had two over the years.
Haha Bodmin ay not the big house I hope hahaha yeah I had a little r6 loved it looked like a mini moto with me on it mind hahaha my MV is goig threw some big changes at min but I'm def thinkin about bringing her down for a blast be good to meet up for def

1 - 16 of 16 Posts