I prefer it in black or grey

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I like

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yea....I played around with mine too......It looks good.......but I still like the grey better. The red seat was not exactly the same as my red frame, its got a little more orange tint too it than the frame does. It looks better with your black frame.

·
Registered
170 Posts
must say that I prefer the grey as well... red was nice but the grey is better IMO.

cheers, zeta

·
Registered
735 Posts
spalding12 said:
it sort of becomes the "focal point" of the entire bike as quick glance.... which MIGHT NOT be what you intended
agreed. it's like having a yellow baby seat in a black lambo :laughing:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Triple Seven said:
Red pass seat with the Gladio?..... :nerd:

Go down to your local upholstery shop and find some matching black leather/vinyl and recover it. It is a simple piece to recover and should not be too expensive. The red looks OK, but I think a matching black (with the tail unit) would make it look a bit more flowing, similar to what the red/silver 910 does on the its tail unit. Just MHO. BTW, I think the Gladio kit is looks killer. I wish they would offer that color scheme with the red frame instead of an add on kit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Those are nice mirrors, indeed - where did you get them?

Also, can you get the seat you have separately from the Gladio kit? I really like the stitching in red and the lines. The R seat is just black, no real detail.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts