I like them both! Congrats!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulation :drummer: Hope you have some nice twisty roads near by:yo:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Like the Benelli too. Underappreciated bike, nobody dared to buy one because of the problems in the early days of the TNT. And now Benelli is in Chinese hands, i'm affraid we won't see anything of it's kind anymore. Only 13 in a dozen bikes.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Well of course you did. If you went out for a coffee you would have come back with an F4.

Just kidding. Great looking ride.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok! Just waiting for some action shots from Mulholland drive then :f4:
Been on Mulholland before and will never go on it again. 1. Its really not that exciting or challenging and 2. aka the big reason...I have a keen interest in keeping both my motorcycle and my life...both of which are put in serious jeopardy by riding on that road.

Before someone jumps in and says I'm a moron for not finding it exciting or challenging heres why:

It is a pretty technical road for about 2000 feet. Past that its just like any other road in the Malibu area. Yes there is that one turn which everyone crashes on, its not a difficult turn so theres no reason anyone should crash on it unless theyre being a moron, but apart from that its just not a safe road in my eyes. Its packed full of young riders trying to get their knee down, idiot car drivers crossing the double yellow, and cyclists (I'm not complaining about cyclists being on the road. I'm complaining about the effects of that ie cars moving over on an already narrow road and driving into oncoming traffic). There are plenty of more exciting roads around and there will be plenty of video and pictures from them.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Same here in the Netherlands. Cyclist minding his own business, driver overtakes just before or even in a blind corner. Me pooping my pants. This happens to me on average ones every two rides. It's pure luck nobody ever hit me.
There is only so much you can do to prevent it and the other drivers are just to stupid to understand what they are doing wrong. Not only cars but also bikers.
Then there is the turning in to early fuck up that seems to affect 90÷ of people. Causing them to drive in my lane, i've payed my taxes too. This is amplified in the Netherlands by removing the center line on the road and adding bicycle strips on both sides of the road.

But, it keeps me alert.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts