MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says it. well, i went out last night. no real destination. just threw my camera in my back pack and headed up the road. i ended up in Iruma. not too far, but far enough. so, i hopped off, and took some pics. here are a few, the rest are in my gallery. the first is by far my favorite. tell me what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
WOW with a capital "W"! Photoshop out those electrical wires from the first photo, and you've got a world class shot.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allan Gibbs said:
I see you met up with the Mother Ship. :D
LOL! :laughing: they were really nice! no anal probing, just a survey on how much i liked corn. hmmm...

Randarosa: i would attempt to Photoshop those wires and poles out, but i don't have Photoshop. nor am i any good with Photoshop. :bawling:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I love the first one, Nick. In fact I tried to set it as my bacground. But it is chopped in three pieces on my screen. Get that fixed would ya? :stickpoke

Very cool pic. How did you do it?

CAG

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
lol! ok, ok. here's a high res (the original size) of the first one for you guys. ( i had to upgrade to Photobucket Pro for this, but i did it for ya'll. so don't ever say i didn't do anything for you. :laughing: :silly: )

i'm glad you all like it! it was about a 10 sec exposure. i set my camera on the ground and used a rock to pick-up the front. the bright glow from the taillights is from a amber streetlight in the distance. i just positioned it behind the taillights and bang, it looks like the taillights are on fire. th greenish glow is from a florecent streetlight that i parked under. i guess when you use a long exposure, it creates a nice green glow. :blah:

you can just shrink it to whatever size you need.
*EDIT* i put a small MV logo in the top left.

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
shit man, those are awesome. come over here and take pics of mine! :) :) :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
J_Spec said:
lol! ok, ok. here's a high res (the original size) of the first one for you guys. ( i had to upgrade to Photobucket Pro for this, but i did it for ya'll. so don't ever say i didn't do anything for you. :laughing: :silly: )

Use flickr. You may need to upgrade later anyway.... but it rocks.

btw: GF says that the pics are really awesome.....

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TokyoLunch said:
shit man, those are awesome. come over here and take pics of mine! :) :) :)
lol, thanks. next time we go ride, i'll bring my camera.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
J_Spec said:
LOL! :laughing: they were really nice! no anal probing, just a survey on how much i liked corn. hmmm...

Randarosa: i would attempt to Photoshop those wires and poles out, but i don't have Photoshop. nor am i any good with Photoshop. :bawling:
I'm no Photoshop weenie either, but I know a kid who is. I sent your MAGNIFICENT shot to him with a request that he loose the wires. I'll send back to you when I get it. These 19 year old kids are good for something afterall....:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
By the way: Send Lucy Pinder this shot, and I'll give odds that you'll know her soon afterwards.....:smoking:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imnoteasy said:
hi all,

im going to make that into a canvas print for the hall wall.
really? wow! i'm honored! :)

Randarosa: thank you for sending it to be edited! i can't wait to see what it looks like!

i'm going to take it down to the local photo shop here and get it printed out. more to come, soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts