MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather here has been perfect for about a week now, but due to family issues I haven't been able to get out on the F4 until this evening. I have loads of things (non biking) I need to do, but I thought it was time to cut loose for an hour or two and get out on the bike.

It was a lovely warm evening, minimal traffic and a full tank of fuel saw me head out on some favourite roads and quite a few other motorcyclists seemed to have the same idea. I stopped to talk to a couple of guys on sports Dukes parked at the side of the road enjoying the rays of the setting sun. One had a 996 exactly like one I used to own and his friend a 999. I pulled in to the layby where they had stopped and before I had time to take off my helmet, I was presented with a bottle of beer and a cigarette. Gladly accepting the former (I don't smoke) I sat down and had a couple of mouthfuls of beer whilst they inspected the F4.
'Beautiful night mate' said the taller of the two. 'Yep' I replied, ' too nice not to be out on the bike'. 'Nice bike the MV' said his mate, 'might get one, but I like V twins' he said. 'Time we were off' said his friend, he turned to me 'see you mate' he called out to me as they donned helmet and gloves, mounted their steeds and roared off into the evening glow.

I sat there for about 30 minutes as the sun set and thought... my god, life's not too bad after all! As the twilight gathered, I got back on the bike and rode home. I don't know what your names were guys, and you may never read this, but thanks for the beer! :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Nice story, mate :) :smoking:

Hope those family issues have been resolved.

I was already wondering where Jhon was??? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts