MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wtf:Talking to my brother today,and he has been a panel beater for donkys years,my light bulb just turned on,Danny do you spray colour rims,yes eddy 2 pack all the time ,So what color would look good on my 1078?

cheers eddy :)

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hahaha

:wtf:Talking to my brother today,and he has been a panel beater for donkys years,my light bulb just turned on,Danny do you spray colour rims,yes eddy 2 pack all the time ,So what color would look good on my 1078?

Well since you don't have a photo album, with pictures of your bike in there. I would suggest a lighter shade of nipple pink :mouthwate Eddy.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
I was thinking Gold too. Although red or a silver might look good as well. One thing to keep in mind about black wheels is they hide a lot of grunge and crud. The Silver wheels on my F4 are a pain to keep clean. The black wheels on my R6 can be covered in crud and still look presentable. :)

·
Registered
975 Posts

Silver

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok I need to see gold on a brutale 1078 and silver on a 1078 ,any pics anyone ,I am lazy and having a scotch and dry at the moment
cheers eddy
or you photoshop experts

·
Registered
102 Posts
i have not seen your shape wheels in silver before any where,def have to do it now!!!

plus u can always go back to black when ever u feel like it

·
Registered
102 Posts
well the amount of paint u need will be pretty cheap so its just his labor and u could always help him out by cracking out the beer of choice!:king:

or
u could always lend him the bike for a few weekend rides or track day that should do it!!!:brutale:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
are you kidding ,he is 13 years younger than me ,and has been riding dirt bikes all his life,flat out.I probably would not get it back in one piece,funny ,went out with him one day he was using my spare sv650 back then and was riding it like a dirt bike his foot was out front around all the corners at high speed.funny to look at.

cheers eddy

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh ,John that looks good ,silver ,and guys at least i can talk to you on first name bases,john and george.
the gold looks great but i have not got the gold forks,so i think i am tilting towards the silver
cheers eddy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts