MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike arrived at the dealer and was uncrated today, i'lll be riding it home by friday at the latest. Just in case anyone is wondering, there is no race exhaust in the box and my dealer knows less about it than we do. Who is the go to guy in the US for that exhaust system, I want to rattle his cage!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spalding12 said:
forget about the exhaust
the rest of us have
just tell yourself that you aren't ever going to get it....
so, when it comes..... you'll be pleasantly surprised
Screw that! Being persistantly annoying has brought me many miracles in my life, if we are promised it, I'm going to get it asap, even it it means a trip to italy! :smoking:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Some Guy said:
My bike arrived at the dealer and was uncrated today, i'lll be riding it home by friday at the latest. Just in case anyone is wondering, there is no race exhaust in the box and my dealer knows less about it than we do. Who is the go to guy in the US for that exhaust system, I want to rattle his cage!

Congrats man!

which dealership are you buying from?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ks9mm said:
Congrats man!

which dealership are you buying from?
Gold Coast Motorsports in New Hyde Park, Ny. They gave me a nice straight deal and have doing business with my family for several years now, I have nothing but good things to say about them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Some Guy said:
Gold Coast Motorsports in New Hyde Park, Ny. They gave me a nice straight deal and have doing business with my family for several years now, I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Avi is the man for sure!!

I got my 910 from them as well. Very happy!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Some Guy said:
Screw that! Being persistantly annoying has brought me many miracles in my life, if we are promised it, I'm going to get it asap, even it it means a trip to italy! :smoking:
there are folks on this forum who've been waiting for their promised exhausts for almost 8 months...
so..... if you want to have a heart attack about it..... be my guest
i've realized that it just isn't worth it anymore

go out and ride the bike.....
it's incredible now
and.....
afterall the extra R money you spent was really for the brakes and wheels.... which are much more important than that 1/2 system anyway :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ks9mm said:
Avi is the man for sure!!

I got my 910 from them as well. Very happy!
Thats great to know, where in Jersey are you? Im in massapequa, long island.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aussie MV said:
Congratulations, remember the pic's.
Thanks, and not to worry, she will be photographed asap!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
spalding12 said:
there are folks on this forum who've been waiting for their promised exhausts for almost 8 months...

it's incredible now
and.....
afterall the extra R money you spent was really for the brakes and wheels.... which are much more important than that 1/2 system anyway :)
I'm not going to "have a heart attack", but I have worked in the motorcycle industry since I was 15yrs old and know how to get things moving when need be.

The extra money included an exhaust system, and thats all there is to it. MV Agusta corporate and your friendly neighborhood dealer still made money on us, any way you slice it.

There are people on this board who have had to wait months just for thier motorcycle, yet mine showed up in a week and a half, you see what I mean?

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:

it's incredible now
and.....

Ahh, excuse me Greg, without sounding picky, when you first started talking about the exhaust and what you were entitled to, you were quite strong regarding your views about the 910R coming with the race exhaust. You made a lot of calls and also asked the question where the money was going if not on the exhaust. You seem to have changed you view about the importance of the exhaust. I for one am getting the exhaust, I have it in writing and it is one of the MAIN reasons I am buying this model of bike.

If the exhaust does not come in the crate with the bike as promised that I will be tracking down people and holding the accountable until I get what I am entitled to. I certainly don't believe for one moment that Brembo brakes and wheels are justification for a price rise any bike. Remember the Monster S4RS comes with Brembo brakes and is still cheaper that the Brute.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Some Guy said:
I'm not going to "have a heart attack", but I have worked in the motorcycle industry since I was 15yrs old and know how to get things moving when need be.

The extra money included an exhaust system, and thats all there is to it. MV Agusta corporate and your friendly neighborhood dealer still made money on us, any way you slice it.

There are people on this board who have had to wait months just for thier motorcycle, yet mine showed up in a week and a half, you see what I mean?
if you would study the HISTORY of this problem....
do a search
there have been 100's of posts about the missing exhaust in the past....
you would find that I was the one yelling about the absence of MY PROMISED BITS.... until recently....
i'm just trying to be positive about things.... that's all
of course i paid for a fuc_ing exhaust and want it
but.....
it looks like it ain't going to happen any time soon
and.....
you should be happy that your bike got here so quickly
would you rather they HELD IT UP IN THE FACTORY until the exhaust could be put on there?
that might have taken months (probably would have?)

that's all i meant

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Aussie MV said:
Ahh, excuse me Greg, without sounding picky, when you first started talking about the exhaust and what you were entitled to, you were quite strong regarding your views about the 910R coming with the race exhaust. You made a lot of calls and also asked the question where the money was going if not on the exhaust. You seem to have changed you view about the importance of the exhaust. I for one am getting the exhaust, I have it in writing and it is one of the MAIN reasons I am buying this model of bike.

If the exhaust does not come in the crate with the bike as promised that I will be tracking down people and holding the accountable until I get what I am entitled to. I certainly don't believe for one moment that Brembo brakes and wheels are justification for a price rise any bike. Remember the Monster S4RS comes with Brembo brakes and is still cheaper that the Brute.
yes.....
THAT'S JUST WHAT I WROTE ABOVE
you are right
I was the guy who yelled
now.... i realize that yelling about it won't get me any exhaust sooner
in fact..... NONE OF US will be getting one sooner
so..... i said FUC_it and..... i'll ride my wonderful bike
which is WONDERFUL even without the exhaust
and it is STILL worth egvery one of those 3,000 extra pennies from the standard version.....
because of the vastly superior brakes.... and the great lighter wheels

i want my fuc_iing exhaust as much, if not more than anyone else here
but.....
what the hell....
it ain't coming soon
so....

i've turned over a new leaf.... that's all

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Aussie MV said:
Remember the Monster S4RS comes with Brembo brakes and is still cheaper that the Brute.
The monster is a great bike as well
but.... i still like the Brutale better
...... one point is that you notice DUCATI is SMART enough NOT to offer a FREE EXHAUST with any bike

even the 999R...... with the hand-built motor comes with the standard exhaust

ah......
what the hell....
maybe we'll all get them one day
i HAVE to go to bed each night believing that

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
The monster is a great bike as well
but.... i still like the Brutale better
...... one point is that you notice DUCATI is SMART enough NOT to offer a FREE EXHAUST with any bike

even the 999R...... with the hand-built motor comes with the standard exhaust

ah......
what the hell....
maybe we'll all get them one day
i HAVE to go to bed each night believing that
Ok Greg I agree, stay positive and you love the bike as we all do and will, good on ya mate.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Fuc_ing Fuc_ Fuc_it Cool down Greg does your mother know you tipe with that mouth?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts