MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Brutale team, just like Squibby, I've just bought a new Brutale.

NZ's a little wee country and @gremmin and I are huge MV. Although we live ~3hrs away, we often ride together and and it was on one of these rides we talked about the fact that there is little discussion about the 990R special editions (# of 150). As some of you know, Gremmin's got the second one in NZ (121/150). After several beverages and discussions about my search for a 1090RR out of the USA at the right price, I admit to my somewhat envious side glances at his 990R. So we have a discussion about where the bloody hell are all the others...

>:)
Well I kid you not and swear on the life of my kids, the following morning #83/150 is advertised and we get the alert, this bike was one of the first 990R's in NZ and both Gremmin and I rode her on an MV ride in the summer of 2011. We couldn't believe the generational development changes between our Gen-1 bikes (my 750 and his 910r).

So last week and passed on my 750 to a new MV family member ...and I pick the only other 990R SE in NZ tomorrow. The champion just north of Wellington has kept her in mint condition and I cannot wait.

The 750 is a legendary bike and it was an ideal intro to MV's. Since then I've ridden a tremendous selection of them and more recently the F3/B3 800 versions in Aussie...and now I'm looking foward to my new B4

Attachments

Reactions: Donsy

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
All I can say, brother, is HELL YEA!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Sweet machine. Congratulations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts