MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I'm not selling my F4 but I am moving back to Phoenix, Arizona next month. I'm going to miss living in Southern California (foothills of Glendale & Pasadena to be exact). Mountain roads were pretty much just out of my drive way. Not to mention having Pro Italia just right down the street....I could coast down the hill to get there if my battery was dead.

Downside is that there's no MV dealer in the Phoenix area after the Scottsdale dealership give up the franchise. I think it's the owner of GoDaddy. So, any issues would mean a drive (or tow) down to Tucson (just like 2000-2004).

It's been a fun 6 years here:
http://gallery.mvagusta.net/allangibbs/

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Enjoy your move.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Job change, or are you fleeing the law? :laughing:

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
long time no hear mate
hope all is well and yr move goes smoothly

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Welcome back! Maybe I wil see you at Renassaince motors one day.

·
Registered
14,533 Posts
the run to Phoenix.....

Allan;
throw a CamelBack on with electrolyte in it......i did a Banzai run to Phoenix last summer wearing a Riderwear House suit with the back vent open......and got into MAJOR hydration trouble.....in Indio i was so weak i could barely hold the bike up:wtf:

stay hydrated :drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer:

i got behind the curve on electrolytes......trust me everyone, its scary, i was stopping and drinking lots of water and cooling off.......NOT enough you need the electrolytes....i'll never make that mistake again:jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
75 Posts
There's a few of us still here in Phoenix with no dealer. Hope your move back goes smoothly.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There's a few of us still here in Phoenix with no dealer. Hope your move back goes smoothly.
Thanks. I mean, I've dealt with that before from 2000 to 2004 and I like Renaissance. I was planning on finding a way to get my bike down there for the 7,500 mile service anyway.:)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Phoenix

Ive never visited a place with so many speed camera's and cop cars with "extended poles" on the roof sitting waiting for speeders

drive safe and dont get caught
The good news is all of those speed cameras are now good. "Reflex" the company that operated those things lost the contract. Apparently, revenue wasn't what they thought it would be, people weren't paying and law enforce and the courts didn't want to spend the money to prosecute. (Or something like that).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts