MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a deposit down on a 2002 750F4 with 9K miles. Showroom perfect condition and I bought it from the dealer that did all the service for the PO. The PO upgraded to a 1000.............If I get time I'll pick it up sometime this week.......

·
Registered
774 Posts
I hope you'll soon enjoy your new Beauty !!

MV are the best bikes of the worlds !

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Congrats on your MV and enjoy it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Congrats! :smoking:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Roy, where abouts did you pick up your Agusta? Do they have any others that would like to part with? Last but not least, and by all means I'll understand if you choose not to disclose the price, but around what did it set you back?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Folks..........

I found it on "GetAMotorcycle.com". It was at a dealer about two hours from me. I've looked at over a dozen other Agustas over the past year and a half, but I wanted an EVO2 or better.

I paid $12,000.............They were asking $12,999.

I figured it was worth it with such a grounded service history and the dealer is giving me a 30 day guarantee. Something I wouldn't get from a private party.

There is a salvage shop in New Hampshire that has two clapped out units and they want over $10K for those!

As far as how much will it get ridden, not much unfortunatly. It's very expensive to register multiple bike here in Massachusetts. Plus I'm taking the V-Strom to Alaska this summer for six weeks so I won't be home much anyways. But It'll get put on the road for a few months anyways.

Next year it will get ridden more.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Royb, sound like you got a sweet deal! Congrats and enjoy! I'm well aware of the NH shop that sells those "just needs minor plastics" bikes. Little do they know those "minor plastics" will set you back several thousands not to mention all the misc hardware that usually goes too. Total waste if you ask me, specailly at the prices they want. The $10K F4 they have, they list as plastic damage, but take a close look at the bike, and the frames bent in! I'm DEAD serious! No one took the time to list that, but you can see it in the picture. Anyhow, I'll check out the that site you listed. All the best to you and your new addition....

Edit: Just searched and I only come up with the bike you purchased. If I had only seen it a few days earlier, you wouldnt have been so lucky...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NSR50.............?

Yes, I believe it is. They had a price on it of somewhere around $3000. Here's there web site:

www.valleymotorsports.com

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrats, I just picked mine up yesterday and I'm simply amazed!

I'm new to the board can't wellcome anybody :) , but we're getting in at the same time!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Sleepless nights to come before collection day. :conveyer: Worth the wait though. Enjoy your new Toy :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts