MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! :yo:

I am proud to say that MV Agusta enthusiasts and owners have a new parts dealer specializing in MV Agusta parts.

Vesuvio Racing is proud to be a sponsor of MVAgusta.net recognizing the need for more choice when purchasing parts for our MV Agusta motorcycles. They are located in France with a website ready to take orders from all over the world.

They recognize the need for a site that gives MV Agusta owners what they deserve- satisfaction in all stages of purchasing parts. They are committed to serving every single customer through quick responses to emails, replying to every call, and handling every problem swiftly if any are to arise.

I hope that everyone visits Vesuvio Racing to check out what they have to offer. You will find their banner above the forum and on the side of MVAgusta.net throughout.

http://www.mvagusta-vesuvio.com

Seems they already have a huge inventory of parts ready for us addicts :smoking:. More is apparently on the way!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Awesome!!!
It's great to have them here.:smoking:
I just hope they can grow and have more and more products for out MV, but also hope they have a friendly costumer politic :stickpoke

Wish them the best for the business :friday:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to see. Are they taking the place of Emoto??

They are not replacing anyone. However, they are bringing a great company online that wishes to focus on excellent customer service :)

I hope everyone here wishing for products can support our new sponsor and keep them on the board

·
Registered
796 Posts
by the way..found this on their site which might be of interest to non EU residents,especially the us and australian guys

19.6% Tax reduction!!!

if you visit our site and reside outside the European Union, you won't pay the 19.6% French VAT tax.

To see prices without the VAT Tax, please sign-up on our site and log back in. You will see the prices without VAT.

You will be able to buy products without the 19.6% VAT tax.

http://www.mvagusta-vesuvio.com/product_info.php?cPath=517&products_id=2217

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
This website is great. Easy to navigate, easy to understand. Gonna give em a try!

·
Registered
975 Posts
believe me, it will be a new reference for having good parts !! and some surprising parts too quite soon !!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just got done looking at the site.....AWESOME says it all. Check out the carbon oem style exhaust....I wanted to buy everything except my fiance' had hidden all my credit cards..

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts