MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was extremely impressed with the way Motovation USA does business (I just received CRG Levers from them, QUICK). Roland has always been a contributing member here and I thought it would only be appropriate to :stickpokethem a bit to become a sponsor here at MVAgusta.net.

Well, I'm very proud to announce that Motovation USA has agreed to sponsor MVAgusta.net so look out for new products from them as they are looking to expand their MV lineup. They already have a great selection for MVs from exhausts to rearsets/levers, etc.

You can view their website at:
http://www.motovationusa.com/

:yo:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I have also bought items from them in the past and
they are great to deal with....good news for sure :yo: :brutale:

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
+1 :yo::yo::yo:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Great site. I've purchased somes pieces there. They are quick and professional !

Welcome !

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Great decision on their part, this is a good place for them to advertise. They have been good to me, very up front will all info and have some great parts. Looking forward to more parts from them!!!

WELCOME!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Great News !

I also ordered some parts from Motovation USA for my Bruty.

Very informative, great communication and items received within the week !

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Welcome, Motovation!!!

I've bought a ton of stuff from these guys 'cause they have good prices and treat the customer with respect.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just bought my CRG levers with them and was very pleased with the entire transaction. Im sure they will earn more of my business!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hope they add some new stuff. I think I already have everything they stock for the Brutale! Great company - easy to deal with and quick delivery!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
As everyone said they are great to deal with. I placed an order online for bar ends over a weekend, and they emailed me the following Monday to let me know the part was not in stock but they would order it. They ordered it, emailed me when it came in and then charged my card. Order was sent with a tracking number......Great guys to deal with and very responsive, glad to see they are sponsors.

/Amer

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Awesome stuff. All of the trackday protection on my GSXR750 is theirs...Great quality and quick shipping with, wait for it...Detailed installation instructions!!! HOORAY, and welcome!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. We try our best and hopefully soon we'll be able to get more products available to you. We have always been proud to be a part of this community and hope that we can live up to everyone's expectations. :)

Roland

·
Registered
647 Posts
"I was extremely impressed with the way Motovation USA does business"
+one , ordered a few things for myself from these guys. They handled a couple of late changes with ease a professionalism and all emails were answered quickly and accurately.:highclap:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Welcome! I do plan on ordering a license plate holder from you all before to long, and perhaps a mid pipe since our dollar is still in the crapper

1 - 20 of 29 Posts