MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats on the new 910R. Hope you enjoy both the bike and your new extended family here on MV.net. Post some pics of your bike and the huge smile you're going to get from riding it.

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the shout outs!
I picked up my 910R this weekend (from Cliff's in Dabury, CT). I still have perma-grin! I am a noobie to the MV scene, but have enjoyed my Ducati Monster 620 for the past few years. I plan on converting the duc to a track bike for next year. I live "upstate" New York.... and have sick roads in my back yard. I am always game for a ride and psyched to meet new people.

Here are some pics of my new scooter!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Make sure you hear the click when you close the pilon.(back seat)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Yep yep

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Well now I know, the 910R looks good! Hopefully you will get a little time before its to cold to ride the beastie

M

·
0 Posts
OK... so i have been officially wanred about the seat.
How many of you have "temporarily misplaced" your seat?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I did I did took me 4 trips to find it :rant: and now it`s all scuffed and needs to be recovered. A new complete seat is somthing like $170 with hardware :jsm: good luck,Chris.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

My wife has 65-70k mi on her Monster 620 and still loves it. I think it will be great fun as a track bike!

Ducatis are fine but maybe some of the designers on here can whip up some new pumps for a proper MV avatar! :loser: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts